RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
hahahah Pete Rock aka Soul Brother telling swizz and timba something..

The Soul Brother #1 need to check himself cause according to this Post battle interview w/ Sway Preme declined battling PR cause they go back and forth all the time on tour :jbhmm:

THE K-MAN

DA ROC BOYS
Daps
Reppin
Screwston (Houston),Texas..KCFWH!
Chessboxin'
4th Chamber
Guillotine (Swordz)
Daytona 500
Careful
Reunited
Tres Leches
Glaciers of Ice
Winter Warz
Maxine
State of Grace

New Wu
Heaven & Hell
Cereal Killer
Rainy Dayz
Duel of The Iron Mic
Mystery Of The Chessboxin
Can It Be All So Simple
Living In The World Today
97 Mentality
All That I Got Is You

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The Soul Brother #1 need to check himself cause according to this Post battle interview w/ Sway Preme declined battling PR cause they go back and forth all the time on tour :jbhmm:

See? This the type of shyt Pete Rock does. It’s part of the reason Nas stopped working with him for a while. nikka completely disrespected Nas and the producers for IWW cause he was mad he didn’t get a placement.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Chessboxin'
4th Chamber
Guillotine (Swordz)
Daytona 500
Careful
Reunited
Tres Leches
Glaciers of Ice
Winter Warz
Maxine
State of Grace

Stroke of Death
Windmill
Radioactive
Older Gods
Iron Flag
Hollow Bones
The Legend of Suzie Wong
Run 4 Cover
Konicha B*tches
Hellz Wind Staff
Necklace
anything of Ghost Dog

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Shadowboxing
Uzi (Pinky Ring)
For Heaven's Sake
Highly Favored
Black Mozart
rza shoulda dropped reunited at 19 then end it with heaven and hell. Since he wanted to end it on a deep note. That shyt woulda been :wow:......heaven and hell has never been one of my most played wu tracks because it's so somber. shyt be having me feeling all sad and shyt:mjcry:.....but if anything captured the pain and anguish of their past it was that shyt. You listen to that track and you realize how much they overcame to get to where they were. And that sample cuts deep:wow:.....it woulda caught premo off guard too. like ok you got bangers, but you got anything with this type of soul :sas1:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I'm on my way home from work watching this with a smile on my face. I feel happy and realize why I fell in love with hip hop.

Rza is a top tier intellectual. He is not normal.

Premier has heart and skill.

And just them combined.

With grimy music they created that sold millions.

This is such an incredible event for hip hop.

I just feel it man. It feels right.

No words.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm on my way home from work watching this with a smile on my face. I feel happy and realize why I fell in love with hip hop.

Rza is a top tier intellectual. He is not normal.

Premier has heart and skill.

And just them combined.

With grimy music they created that sold millions.

This is such an incredible event for hip hop.

I just feel it man. It feels right.

No words.

Doesn't get mentioned enough. RZA is true genius-level intellect. There are a lot of smart people, but very few geniuses. That's also why he's so eccentric. The man is just wired different.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
rza shoulda dropped reunited at 19 then end it with heaven and hell. Since he wanted to end it on a deep note. That shyt woulda been :wow:......heaven and hell has never been one of my most played wu tracks because it's so somber. shyt be having me feeling all sad and shyt:mjcry:.....but if anything captured the pain and anguish of their past it was that shyt. You listen to that track and you realize how much they overcame to get to where they were. And that sample cuts deep:wow:.....it woulda caught premo off guard too. like ok you got bangers, but you got anything with this type of soul :sas1:

my favourite wu track ever!!!

i remember when i first heard this..an d teh demo with raekwon on it solo..

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Doesn't get mentioned enough. RZA is true genius-level intellect. There are a lot of smart people, but very few geniuses. That's also why he's so eccentric. The man is just wired different.

Exactly. He almost has this nerd sense towards him - but he's far, far from being a nerd. He caught a crazy case before Wu popped off.

But there's this kid like innocence that he never lost. It's crazy. He maintained that. You could see it in his excitement and he moves to the music. You can tell he senses things different.

A true original.

Also his music was do varied and experimental and most of it was dope from 1992 - 1999 from what I heard.

Then he stopped sampling. But he still created great music. I hope he samples again. He has the power to empower the game right now.