RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Exactly. He almost has this nerd sense towards him - but he's far, far from being a nerd. He caught a crazy case before Wu popped off.

But there's this kid like innocence that he never lost. It's crazy. He maintained that. You could see it in his excitement and he moves to the music. You can tell he senses things different.

A true original.

Also his music was do varied and experimental and most of it was dope from 1992 - 1999 from what I heard.

Then he stopped sampling. But he still created great music. I hope he samples again. He has the power to empower the game right now.
He def needs to get back on his sampling. That shyt is a TALENT he possesses.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He def needs to get back on his sampling. That shyt is a TALENT he possesses.

I know. Why limit it? What if he set it Fred in 2020? Magic would happen.

Also Rza looks very healthy. Very healthy and sharp. Which means do much in hip hop. He still has this thing about him - or even more so. This excitement for music.

Seeing these two their love for this music and each other's music fukked me up.

This is exactly what it's all about. These two are the leaders.

This battle is just perfect. So inspiring to any producer or fan of hip hop.

These two man

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Hot 97 are terrible with their reviews. They be letting Rosenberg influence their votes. He be on that super back pack shyt they picked Mas is like over verbal intercourse :stopitslime: naw not at all

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Hot 97 are terrible with their reviews. They be letting Rosenberg influence their votes. He be on that super back pack shyt they picked Mas is like over verbal intercourse :stopitslime: naw not at all

I don’t see how picking Nas is Like over a Verbal Intercourse is disingenuous breh

Now them choosing The Enemy over Wu Gambinos and The ? Remains over whatever it was that RZA played now that I can agree with is :stopitslime:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don’t see how picking Nas is Like over a Verbal Intercourse is disingenuous breh

Now them choosing The Enemy over Wu Gambinos and The ? Remains over whatever it was that RZA played now that I can agree with is :stopitslime:

Yea, I personally feel Verbal Intercourse is better and I feel it has one of Nas' greatest verses ever on it (my personal favorite Nas verse) but I wouldn't call it an atrocity if someone thought Nas Is Like is better. That's a classic song.

Rayzah

Daps
Yea, I personally feel Verbal Intercourse is better and I feel it has one of Nas' greatest verses ever on it (my personal favorite Nas verse) but I wouldn't call it an atrocity if someone thought Nas Is Like is better. That's a classic song.
They was picking all his songs over ones that I thought were better that wa s just the one I remember.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Nas is Like is one of Nas' greatest songs in his catalog and had some of his best spittin on it. nikka spit the whole song without one curse word in it too. There's def gonna be people who pick that over Verbal Intercourse. shyt I know people who feel Nas' verse is the best thing about Verbal Intercourse. Im not one of those people but they are def out there. Damn near every rapper has freestyled to Nas is Like.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. shyt most people that I know that saw the battle gave Premo that round.

Rayzah

Daps
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. shyt most people that I know that saw the battle gave Premo that round.
Whatever them nikkas suck at judging :russ:
Verbal intercourse is my favorite bad verse and one of my favorite songs so fukk them

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Whatever them nikkas suck at judging :russ:
Verbal intercourse is my favorite bad verse and one of my favorite songs so fukk them
They suck at judging cause they made a choice u don't like? nikka u are talking about 2 classic songs right there. And 2 songs with all time great Nas verses. U trippin. lol