RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Great battle.. I stopped tallying who won what rounds, unlike the Manny vs Storch which wasnt epic like last night....

Once RZA and Preme got half in, it was clear it wasnt gonna be a legit winner. Just celebrate the greatness and quit trying to argue people down in here.

I legit lost count when we were 7-8 songs in, got swept up in the moment like most of everyone else :wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that’s her. From what I saw, everyone just ignored her, celeb & otherwise. I doubt she even knows any of the songs they played. fukkin Topanga & Eli Roth knew more of those joints than she did.

What was she saying?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I legit lost count when we were 7-8 songs in, got swept up in the moment like most of everyone else :wow:

Yeah i agree with your post and the quoted post

I was looking forward to each pick just like aight :ehh: whats he gonna put up

shyts largely a wash :yeshrug: obviously everyone has their own preferences and it was a "battle" but whatever. Even the two of them werent really going at each other so im "grading" it with the same energy

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Premo shoulda played this Fat Joe track if he was gonna play one.

First time hearing this song....Fat Joe floated on this, can hear dude’s pain too :mjcry: And that beat felt and sounded like an ancestor to Kendrick’s Sing About Me beat :wow:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
This battle was epic, my 2 favorite producers of all time.

Both left out some gems though. Rza with Rainy Dayz, 4th Chamber, Daytona 500, Shadowboxing. And Preme with Full Clip, Sixth Sense, Golden Chyld, Invincible.

Rza took this though. 17-11 in my opinion. Rza brought out the bangers from the beginning, while Preme wanted to start slow. Preme has the material to counter everything Rza throws in the ring, but sometimes he chose unwisely imo. Still, this was dope as hell. Classic moment in hiphop. Props to Swiss and Timbaland for making it happen.

Imagine if Dilla (rip) was still alive, a battle with him and Madlib would have been epic.

Last edited: