RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It seems to me that people from NY primarily thought Preemo took it while those outside felt RZA took it
I’m from NY. RZA took it.

There’s a lot of Premo stans on here and there was a lot of Juelzing going on ohh bu but Premo not picking his best just at the range ohh he being friendly and dudes talking about certain rounds was ties because they didn’t want to pick. :shaq2:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m from NY. RZA took it.

There’s a lot of Premo stans on here and there was a lot of Juelzing going on and dudes talking about certain rounds was ties because they didn’t want to pick. :shaq2:
The shyt is not definitive either way. shyt was REALLY close especially if u a hip hop head. Everyone I asked in real life called it a tie. Or called it based on who was more their fav. Most split battle in the whole series.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The shyt is not definitive either way. shyt was REALLY close especially if u a hip hop head. Everyone I asked in real life called it a tie. Or called it based on who was more their fav. Most split battle in the whole series.
And I actually thought Premier would win :hubie:

We can’t do ties you HAVE to pick you think it’s easy picking between C.R.E.A.M. and Mass Appeal? But you have to. :mindblown: