RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Amazing. IDGAF about scoring, we all won.

Side note: IDK if it was really her, but someone named "tiffanyhaddish" kept making trash ass, disrespectful jokes and shyt. If that's really her, I hope she falls and breaks her jaw so she shuts the fukk up.

Her and Amanda Diva kept making the worst fukking comments

Also Kid from Kid and Play is corny as hell IRL some of the shyt he was saying :snoop:I don't think he was acting In them house party movies

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Swizz was saying that at first he felt a way about people snatching up the idea and doing fake matchups. But stopped caring so much. What it is is that people start making the shyt about something that it isn’t and shyt gets jumbled and negative REAL quick and Swizz and Timbo tryna monitor that. nikkas start doing crab shyt like trying to make it some coastal war(2 Chainz). Or trying to charge nikkas and involve corporations(Teddy Riley). Or being disrespectful as fukk(Mannie Fresh). And Swizz n them ain’t feeling that.
Yea I’m not feeling Teddy tryna charge nikkas..especially with everything going on but what did Mannie do disrespectful? I missed it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yea I’m not feeling Teddy tryna charge nikkas..especially with everything going on but what did Mannie do disrespectful? I missed it
nikka made a bunch of skits disrespecting Scott Storch during the battle. Making fun of his drug problem and all kinda shyt. Then after the battle went on a tour basically trying to discredit Scott Storch’s production in the battle.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
It seems to me that people from NY primarily thought Preemo took it while those outside felt RZA took it