RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I’m saying tho. Is he saying that RZA didnt deserve to battle Premo but he did? If he’s saying that he trippin. I mean damn nikka there’s other legends. He could battle Q Tip or something.
Pete should go up against Ski Beatz just so we can have The World is Yours vs Dead Presidents:pachaha:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Exactly. I'm kinda speaking from experience, but he's always negative about something or seems to get upset when other producers get a little shine.

This was a beautiful thing for the culture last night, but somehow he feels slighted.
Crab shyt. And nikkas wonder why they get looked over. I love Pete but shyt nikka. Why u ain’t just hit Swizz n them up? God damn. And u know something? The Coli LOVES that type of crab ass energy. I noticed it something serious since this quarantine started. I’m gonna start ignoring MAD posters on this shyt.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What is he mad about? Lol. Who’s biting who? I’m confused as fukk.
Pete Rock has turned into the definition of an old man yelling at clouds. Why can't he just appreciate shyt? He want credit for beat battles now? nikka always saying some sideways shyt. Just appreciate what we witnessed congratulate both brothers and move on.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Crab shyt. And nikkas wonder why they get looked over. I love Pete but shyt nikka. Why u ain’t just hit Swizz n them up? God damn. And u know something? The Coli LOVES that type of crab ass energy. I noticed it something serious since this quarantine started. I’m gonna start ignoring MAD posters on this shyt.
it's just venting but he wasn't dissing anyone..just giving his output, it's cool man.

this stuff will ignite something positive..and great..

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

Not sure if dudes remember, but Pete was in both Blaze and The Source going off about how he didn't think Swizz deserved the cover, because he only "makes bullshyt keyboard beats". He had whole interviews complaining about Swizz and how he didn't think he should be getting the attention he was getting at the time. This was how he spent his time promoting Petestrumentals in magazines. Complaining about other producers. LOL!!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I’m saying tho. Is he saying that RZA didnt deserve to battle Premo but he did? If he’s saying that he trippin. I mean damn nikka there’s other legends. He could battle Q Tip or something.

Think he's talking bout Tim and Swizz trying to take "ownership" of the concept... a couple weeks ago I think I remember Swizz making a point out how the format is "versus" and telling people not to jack the idea...and Pete's on some "we BEEN doing that" shyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
it's just venting but he wasn't dissing anyone..just giving his output, it's cool man.

this stuff will ignite something positive..and great..
Nothing positive will come from lashing out like that. I never respected that type of shyt especially when everyone is trying to be positive. Muthafukkas got family members sick and dying from this virus. People stuck in they house. People lost they jobs. Etc etc. nikkas tryna do something positive and it’s just certain individuals that can’t help but be negative in any circumstance. Even crab ass Choke No Joke had a good time last night. God damn. If he had a problem. He could’ve addressed them brothas directly. Why blast that shyt out on Social Media?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Think he's talking bout Tim and Swizz trying to take "ownership" of the concept... a couple weeks ago I think I remember Swizz making a point out how the format is "versus" and telling people not to jack the idea...and Pete's on some "we BEEN doing that" shyt
Swizz was saying that at first he felt a way about people snatching up the idea and doing fake matchups. But stopped caring so much. What it is is that people start making the shyt about something that it isn’t and shyt gets jumbled and negative REAL quick and Swizz and Timbo tryna monitor that. nikkas start doing crab shyt like trying to make it some coastal war(2 Chainz). Or trying to charge nikkas and involve corporations(Teddy Riley). Or being disrespectful as fukk(Mannie Fresh). And Swizz n them ain’t feeling that.