RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
hahahah Pete Rock aka Soul Brother telling swizz and timba something..

Pete Rock needs to get into this battle. He's my second favorite rap producer ever behind Primo, but sometimes I have Pete Rock over Preem depending on the day.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lord Finesse did a freestyle live at the Rocksteady reunion, summer of '94, saying that they were biters. He also said that "this cat is calling himself 'Mr. Funke' when he knows he got that from me, and everyone knows I've been calling myself 'The Funkyman' for years." LOL!! Biting was NOT allowed! Times have really changed.

Neither case was biting but cats were dead serious over anything remotely close to it. Nowadays all these kids are clones.

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
Crazy how many people I saw that I haven’t thought of in years. Rhettmatic, Apathy, Numark, Tuna, Krondon, Defari....that girl from my brother and me lol.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pete is always mad at something, lol.

I love Pete, but he's one of the most bitter and negative dudes in the game. Legend and all.
I’m saying tho. Is he saying that RZA didnt deserve to battle Premo but he did? If he’s saying that he trippin. I mean damn nikka there’s other legends. He could battle Q Tip or something.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What is he mad about? Lol. Who’s biting who? I’m confused as fukk.

He and Primo had a thing going where they were battling each other as part of a series of shows. I guess he feels like he's being frozen out.

I think it will get talked out though. Right now - all we have is time.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Pete Rock needs to get into this battle. He's my second favorite rap producer ever behind Primo, but sometimes I have Pete Rock over Preem depending on the day.
YEP HE is up there with the last night battles..he is incredible.

his soul melodies..90's ..damn.

lost & found joints..fakin jax!!

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I’m saying tho. Is he saying that RZA didnt deserve to battle Premo but he did? If he’s saying that he trippin. I mean damn nikka there’s other legends. He could battle Q Tip or something.

Exactly. I'm kinda speaking from experience, but he's always negative about something or seems to get upset when other producers get a little shine.

This was a beautiful thing for the culture last night, but somehow he feels slighted.