RZA vs Premier IG Live Battle

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
EVYCHzuWAAEJiDo

1. RZA - Would've edged it to Primo if he let Rhyme No More play but thats technically 2 tracks if he did :patrice:
2. RZA - Bring The Pain is too classic. I love Breakin The Rules but he could've used a stronger MOP cut.
3. Primo - This is basically what I said before in reverse.
4. RZA - An absolute Wu classic versus a glorified b-side? :what:
5. Primo - And that's after some major thought. Run is high octane Ghost at his finest but MCs... is just too tough.
6. RZA - Shame on Primo for not countering this joint better than a Das Efx cut :martin:
7. RZA - Living Proof is an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC...but going up against Protect Ya Neck? Sorry :francis:
8. RZA - Like I said, I like Devil's Pie, but its not beating Cold World. Should've saved that one for later in hindsight.
9. RZA - Just To Get A Rep is one of my favorite Gang Starr cuts but Method Man is too strong.
10. Tie - Can't call it. Primo finally got his wind back here with a classic Jay cut but Motherless Child?...yall already know how I feel about it :russ:
11. Primo - How do you follow up Nas' Verbal Intercourse verse? With the perennial Nas song. Absolute perfect counter :banderas:
12. RZA - Like I said, Hard to Earn isn't my favorite Gang Starr album and the b-sides didn't do a whole lot to change that. :manny:
13. Primo - Love Ice Cream but I'll play Unbelievable first every time. And that R. Kelly hook is the icing on the cake.
14. Primo - Lot of songs would've lost to Come Clean anyway, but RZA didn't even produce Brooklyn Zoo. :martin:
15. Primo - One of the best Biggie cuts ever. Even ODB seminal classic can't beat it.
16. RZA - Loved and hated this round because Long Kiss was the perfect follow up to Kick In The Door and while Decks verse on Above The Clouds was the star of the show...
17. Primo - How do you not follow up Decks best verse in 98 with his best verse from 97 (and possibly ever) with Triumph? :francis: Assassination Day wasn't besting NYSOM no way.
18. RZA - Lemonade is still a popular drink but Criminology? :banderas:
19. Tie - I'm not even gonna try to choose. 2 titanic tracks :hubie:
20. Primo - Devil's Pie vs All I Need wouldve been a better match but I'll still give it to Primo...that sample chop is timeless :wow:
21. Tie - The definite Wu cut vs the definite Gang Starr cut. Come on man.
22. Primo - One of my favorite Primo beats and that Chubb Rock verse? :whoo:
23. Primo - Loved Classic the whole way through while I only like the first verse on Dark Fantasy before Kanye does too much on the rest of the song.
24. RZA - NOTHING IS BEATING TRIUMPH. PERIOD.
25. Primo - Ehh...I get RZA wanting to follow up with a Nas cut but Tanasia isn't beating Friend or Foe.
26. Primo - The last cut Primo ever did with Jay and they went out on a high note. :banderas:
27. No. :unimpressed:
28. Primo - Just when everybody though Preem forgot this one, he makes it the finishing blow. :wow:

11-4-13

Looks like Primo got this after all :leon:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It got to the point i didn’t even care who seemed to be winning and just appreciated it for what it was. RZA showed just how much he was in his bag in the mid 90s. And Primo showed all the different artists he worked with. That’s what makes Primo one of the goats. He’s worked with damn near everybody who matters and for many of them it ended up some of their best songs

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if dudes remember, but Pete was in both Blaze and The Source going off about how he didn't think Swizz deserved the cover, because he only "makes bullshyt keyboard beats". He had whole interviews complaining about Swizz and how he didn't think he should be getting the attention he was getting at the time. This was how he spent his time promoting Petestrumentals in magazines. Complaining about other producers. LOL!!

I 100% agree with his criticism of Swizz.
1. RZA - Would've edged it to Primo if he let Rhyme No More play but thats technically 2 tracks if he did :patrice:
2. RZA - Bring The Pain is too classic. I love Breakin The Rules but he could've used a stronger MOP cut.
5. Primo - And that's after some major thought. Run is high octane Ghost at his finest but MCs... is just too tough.
6. RZA - Shame on Primo for not countering this joint better than a Das Efx cut :martin:
7. RZA - Living Proof is an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC...but going up against Protect Ya Neck? Sorry :francis:
8. RZA - Like I said, I like Devil's Pie, but its not beating Cold World. Should've saved that one for later in hindsight.
9. RZA - Just To Get A Rep is one of my favorite Gang Starr cuts but Method Man is too strong.
10. Tie - Can't call it. Primo finally got his wind back here with a classic Jay cut but Motherless Child?...yall already know how I feel about it :russ:
11. Primo - How do you follow up Nas' Verbal Intercourse verse? With the perennial Nas song. Absolute perfect counter :banderas:
12. RZA - Like I said, Hard to Earn isn't my favorite Gang Starr album and the b-sides didn't do a whole lot to change that. :manny:
13. Primo - Love Ice Cream but I'll play Unbelievable first every time. And that R. Kelly hook is the icing on the cake.
14. Primo - Lot of songs would've lost to Come Clean anyway, but RZA didn't even produce Brooklyn Zoo. :martin:
15. Primo - One of the best Biggie cuts ever. Even ODB seminal classic can't beat it.
16. RZA - Loved and hated this round because Long Kiss was the perfect follow up to Kick In The Door and while Decks verse on Above The Clouds was the star of the show...
17. Primo - How do you not follow up Decks best verse in 98 with his best verse from 97 (and possibly ever) with Triumph? :francis: Assassination Day wasn't besting NYSOM no way.
20. Primo - Devil's Pie vs All I Need wouldve been a better match but I'll still give it to Primo...that sample chop is timeless :wow:
23. Primo - Loved Classic the whole way through while I only like the first verse on Dark Fantasy before Kanye does too much on the rest of the song.
25. Primo - Ehh...I get RZA wanting to follow up with a Nas cut but Tanasia isn't beating Friend or Foe.
26. Primo - The last cut Primo ever did with Jay and they went out on a high note. :banderas:
28. Primo - Just when everybody though Preem forgot this one, he makes it the finishing blow. :wow:

11-4-13

You had RZA winning after 20 so RZA won:stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

11-4-13

“27-No” :laff: