Ryse Reviews

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My God look at these clowns. Just last week it was ":laff: Knack sucks and is getting killed by reviewers." Now its all ":lupe: it depends on what you want out of it." and "Better then knack :blessed: ." Im starting think some of you dudes truly don't like gaming

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
can't you just come out and admit it seems to be a mediocre game? i mean what you just said sounds like something word for word a pr guy like Major Nelson would say. we all know if Killzone or Infamous put up scores like that it would be like shark blood in the water time.

some games are mediocre and you buy them and play them anyway. i should know i bought Time and Eternity on the PS3 and it was what they told me it was a turd. i knew that going in.

We were projecting the game based on what we saw and read to be between a 7 and 8, those were reasonable expectations and it wasn't far off

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:scusthov: at these reviews, i hope it sells well though i like the IP it deserves a better development or hell even better developers.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Lets be honest, we all knew this game was trash. Imagine if they hadn't improved those graphics though. And lol at comparing this shyt to Knack being their saving grace. FOH.

Not that I plan on buying this game, but I still find it :dwillhuh: that people still based their buying decisions based on journalist reviews. Especially Internet savvy people.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
can't you just come out and admit it seems to be a mediocre game? i mean what you just said sounds like something word for word a pr guy like Major Nelson would say. we all know if Killzone or Infamous put up scores like that it would be like shark blood in the water time.

some games are mediocre and you buy them and play them anyway. i should know i bought Time and Eternity on the PS3 and it was what they told me it was a turd. i knew that going in.

:what: I've said plenty of times that the game would probably be mediocre.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We were projecting the game based on what we saw and read to be between a 7 and 8, those were reasonable expectations and it wasn't far off
You were way off. This game is more like between a 5-6. A game between a 7-8 is a solid game between a 5-6 is a bad game.
Ryse is a good weekend rental I'd imagine. I'm hoping to find a place I can rent it cause i still wanna play it.

People been saying Knack looked like trash on these forums for a minute. It came out and is what they thought it was and Xbox fans still attacked it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You were way off. This game is more like between a 5-6. A game between a 7-8 is a solid game between a 5-6 is a bad game.
Ryse is a good weekend rental I'd imagine. I'm hoping to find a place I can rent it cause i still wanna play it.

People been saying Knack looked like trash on these forums for a minute. It came out and is what they thought it was and Xbox fans still attacked it.

No. That's where you are wrong knack was positioned as the next crash bandicoot from cerny the gawd.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

It's just reviewers rushing through the game (and probably not even completing it) as well as expecting something brand new