Ryse Reviews

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You have Killzone.

We have Forza, Dead Rising 3, and Killer Instinct. :whew:
Honestly it's like I expected for the most part...PS4 has Killzone..Resogun(game is crazy).. Warframe(mad fun)..Contrast and Trine 2...also the multiplats are better on the PS4..none of these launches are great..I think it's ill that u guys got a fighting game at launch tho...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not horrible. If you read some of the reviews, they say you'll get more out of the combat if you actually try, but this game was always just a graphical showpiece, and I think it's succeeded at that.

I'll buy it, then trade it back in and get KI :blessed:
can't you just come out and admit it seems to be a mediocre game? i mean what you just said sounds like something word for word a pr guy like Major Nelson would say. we all know if Killzone or Infamous put up scores like that it would be like shark blood in the water time.

some games are mediocre and you buy them and play them anyway. i should know i bought Time and Eternity on the PS3 and it was what they told me it was a turd. i knew that going in.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Dead Rising is trash don't think the reviews are good for that game either and KI is more like a demo than a full fledged game with only 6 to 8 characters.