Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
If Devin had stayed on his feet after the first knockdown and got behind the jab instead of trying to walk dude down he would have won the fight easy, with Ryan being on peds/over weight or not. Dev was winning befor that and He hurt Ryan with a left and was repeatedly catching him with overhand and straight rights, problem was that lead to him looking for the big shot all night on some terminator shyt and he left himself open too much, idiotic game plan given his opposition.
Exactly! He still should’ve won despite of the disadvantages. Bad fight plan and execution. And he’ll win the rematch, if there is ever one. It’s clear that Devin is the better fighter, but fought a dumb fight.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly! He still should’ve won despite of the disadvantages. Bad fight plan and execution. And he’ll win the rematch, if there is ever one. It’s clear that Devin is the better fighter, but fought a dumb fight.

The Ego boost from Regis + Pride of knowing technically Ryan is ass + Seeing Ryan quit is what made Devin think he could brawl with Ryan.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
The Ego boost from Regis + Pride of knowing technically Ryan is ass + Seeing Ryan quit is what made Devin think he could brawl with Ryan.
Agreed. And he paid for it. That’s why I was disappointed in his loss. It wasn’t due to Ryan cheating, he should’ve won regardless IMO.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I trust that you can read, so read again. "Boy what" is an inability to address what was said.

You're moving goal posts now. The fight was sanctioned at 140 pounds, yes or no?
"Boy what" was my initial reaction to the retarded shyt you said and I just followed it with a respectful response..

Yes the fight was sanctioned at 140.. Ryan Garcia never had any intention of cutting down to 140 and even said he knew he would have to kill himself to do so... in otherwords he pretended like he was clean wasn't using PEDs and was gonna cut down to 140 when his actual goal was to take performance enhancer and only cut down to 143 to gain a super advantage

a fighter cutting down to an agreed weight DOES NOT automatically mean his conditioning is good.. He could've done anything to get that weight off (which most fighters do) which can negatively affect you during your fight which is why Ryan only cutting down to 143 and on PEDs fighting Dev who has to cut down to 140 no PEDs can potentially give him the CLEAR advantage in basically every category physically or condition wise

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
"Boy what" was my initial reaction to the retarded shyt you said and I just followed it with a respectful response..

Yes the fight was sanctioned at 140.. Ryan Garcia never had any intention of cutting down to 140 and even said he knew he would have to kill himself to do so... in otherwords he pretended like he was clean wasn't using PEDs and was gonna cut down to 140 when his actual goal was to take performance enhancer and only cut down to 143 to gain a super advantage

a fighter cutting down to an agreed weight DOES NOT automatically mean his conditioning is good.. He could've done anything to get that weight off (which most fighters do) which can negatively affect you during your fight which is why Ryan only cutting down to 143 and on PEDs fighting Dev who has to cut down to 140 no PEDs can potentially give him the CLEAR advantage in basically every category physically or condition wise
I never said cutting down to an agreed weight automatically makes your conditioning good...I stated in a previous post that I do not believe Ryan had a serious camp, and said it again to someone else, which I'm going to cite for you:
Not necessarily, but it can. I never said it was automatic , and I know the effects of dehydration, being drained, etc, when that fighter is actually working for that number on the scale. My thing is I don't believe Ryan had a serious camp, which is part of the conditioning and weight issue. I said that already.

If you believe Bohemian Grove Ryan was focused enough to be as disciplined as he needed to from the signing of the contract and wasn't able to make 140 despite trying, that's one thing (that I disagree with).

The problem with the back and forth these emotional niqqas are having with me are:

1) One cited "improved strength and stamina from PEDs" when the PED he was popped for doesn't actually do anything for stamina.

2) A disingenuousness on his level of conditioning displayed in the ring.

3) An inability to be consistent on whether or not they believe Ryan actually tried/wanted to be 140 pounds or less at the weigh-in.
At the end of the day a poster you jumped in to cosign said ostarine gave this man "enhanced stamina"...that's wrong.
At this point don’t even engage w these weirdos let them be loud and wrong and discuss boxing w the people making sense.
There's nothing loud and wrong about me pointing out that fighter who wasn't serious before fight night had poor stamina contrary to what someone else said, especially when the drug in question doesn't even enhance stamina.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I never said cutting down to an agreed weight automatically makes your conditioning good...I stated in a previous post that I do not believe Ryan had a serious camp, and said it again to someone else, which I'm going to cite for you:

At the end of the day a poster you jumped in to cosign said ostarine gave this man "enhanced stamina"...that's wrong.

There's nothing loud and wrong about me pointing out that fighter who wasn't serious before fight night had poor stamina contrary to what someone else said, especially when the drug in question doesn't even enhance stamina.
I saw your posts.. You are still assuming Ryan ever tried to make 140.. thats been debunked.. his goal was always 143

Just like you're assumption that Osterine not having an affect on stamina.. that's also been debunked because no it does not DIRECTLY enhance stamina. it directly affects the androgen receptors in muscles cells which promotes protein synthesis, muscle growth, strength, and overall physical performance which all can contributes to better stamina and endurance which means osterine indirectly can affect stamina.. which every drug testing agency has it on the ban list.. which is why the NYSAC resigned because they were being cheap and didn't test for osterine

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I saw your posts.. You are still assuming Ryan ever tried to make 140.. thats been debunked.. his goal was always 143

Just like you're assumption that Osterine not having an affect on stamina.. that's also been debunked because no it does not DIRECTLY enhance stamina. it directly affects the androgen receptors in muscles cells which promotes protein synthesis, muscle growth, strength, and overall physical performance which all can contributes to better stamina and endurance which means osterine indirectly can affect stamina.. which every drug testing agency has it on the ban list.. which is why the NYSAC resigned because they were being cheap and didn't test for osterine
Where has Ryan trying to make 140 been debunked? Because you said so?

You're using bro science right now. It is a selective androgen receptor modulator.

2:20

Nothing you're stating has anything to do with enhancing stamina. If you yourself are saying that the drug does not directly enhance stamina, then why are you jumping to back the notion that it did so for a fighter who clearly showed poor stamina?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...

Showbizz crazy :russ:

“Face planted on the mat, got the ass sticking out
Gotta kill witnesses cuz diddy party leaking out”

:mjlol:
Yall Haney fans need to just give it up - mane!

I know people generally hate Bizz, but I thought he was okay because he calls out the blantant ducking a lot of these dudes do. However…. *deep breath* I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man embarrass himself and jump out the window for a steroid cheat as he did. Man was uploading videos talking about Ryan was cleared, he was vindicated, etc. I really don’t know what kind of gay trance Garcia has some people in… including Showbizz, but it’s fukking weird.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I think it's cuz the ryan shyt gets numbers/views.

That could be it because dude is/was acting like Haney was SOMEHOW wrong 😂. When all dude did is fought and lost. He fought hard too. He felt the ostarine power and didn’t get on his Lara/Shakur bike like a lot of fighters would have. I’m not even a Haney super fan or anything either. I don’t get shytting on Haney to glaze Ryan. I’m going to unsubscribe from him, but not until he gives away this 100k to his subscribers. :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know people generally hate Bizz, but I thought he was okay because he calls out the blantant ducking a lot of these dudes do. However…. *deep breath* I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man embarrass himself and jump out the window for a steroid cheat as he did. Man was uploading videos talking about Ryan was cleared, he was vindicated, etc. I really don’t know what kind of gay trance Garcia has some people in… including Showbizz, but it’s fukking weird.
engagement farming

DaCount

Rookie
Daps
Anybody vouching for Ryan Garcia now looking real suspect. He is blaming some random dude named Scooter for giving him tainted supplements and he is making excuses on why he didn't try to argue his case. Guilty as shyt.

Also it is weird that Haney always have his dad talking for him though. He is acting like a daddys boy smh.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You're not holding Ryan accountable because you're still placing blame on Haney for not backing out a fight that he committed to. LOL Now Ryan is a Jake Paul fighter or not a real pro fighter all of a sudden?? :mjlol:That's probably the dumbest thing I've heard today.. more pathetic than dumb really because of how desperate you're trying to diminish Ryan as a fighter now because that would make Dev look even worst except for the fact Ryan is a legit boxer and doesn't compare to Jake Paul in any way whatsoever.. He's a legit fighter that decided he needed to cheat to win..

Now tell us what circus antics did Ryan pull before signing on to fight Haney

How is it not holding Ryan accountable when I literally said he's a troll that lives off antics and stunts and not a serious pro fighter? What do you want me to do, call him the devil lol
You know you're getting all riled up because your boy Haney actually fell for a Jake Paul type of fighter and got embarrassed by him

How many chances did Haney have to back out of this circus, and he still took the fight. It's an ultimate L for Haney no other way around it. Truth hurts lol

Don't change the subject and dodge the question. How many chances did Haney have to back out of the fight before April 20th?

#1, how about this time?

#2, or this time

#3, or this time

#4, or this time

Lose lose situation fighting a Jake Paul type of fighter
If Haney won, it would have been expected and not a shock (loss), If Haney loss he would have lost to a mentally ill clownshow (loss)
Haney wanted the exposure at all costs, and it ended up costing him.

Last edited: