Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Ryan was fighting in spurts during that fight. His stamina was shyt, that's why Devin won so many rounds.

Y’all must not have seen Ryan last fight. He looked gassed the fukk out before he stopped the dude. He was fighting in spurts against Devin but if he would have been gassed like in that last fight Devin would’ve won.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I absolutely saw a boxer fighting in spurts because his conditioning was trash that night.

Stop the bullshìt.
Stop being a brainless son of a bytch.

Since when has cutting weight improved someone's conditioning. If you saw a fighter fighting in spurts because his conditioning was trash, he would have been dead on his feet if he was put in a sauna and forced to boil off the excess weight.

You fukking stans are something else.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Emotional hoe ass niqqa babble
You're in here acting like your Bill himself. I don't stan Ryan. My opinion is essentially the same as @<<TheStandard>>

Return negged and ignored, the shìt you talking wouldn't be replicated in my presence. DMs exist if you believe you're that tough.
You dont understand. If he was fighting in spurts on peds and blowing weight how would he look if he made weight sans drugs?

Think for a second breh
I understand perfectly fine. I'm just not leading with emotion and attempting to "stay on code" for the sake of other ethnic groups who aren't even in here.

This is the same fighter who weeks before the fight, many of us said wasn't in his right mind and his camp should be pulling him out of the fight. Do you really believe Ryan Garcia was putting in the real work to prepare for what was originally a world title bout?

Conditioning and water cutting is what it takes to make weight...that would be the last to suffer if he actually made weight or even came close...if he can even make 140 anymore.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You're in here acting like your Bill himself. I don't stan Ryan. My opinion is essentially the same as @<<TheStandard>>

Return negged and ignored, the shìt you talking wouldn't be replicated in my presence. DMs exist if you believe you're that tough.

I understand perfectly fine. I'm just not leading with emotion and attempting to "stay on code" for the sake of other ethnic groups who aren't even in here.

This is the same fighter who weeks before the fight, many of us said wasn't in his right mind and his camp should be pulling him out of the fight. Do you really believe Ryan Garcia was putting in the real work to prepare for what was originally a world title bout?

Conditioning and water cutting is what it takes to make weight...that would be the last to suffer if he actually made weight or even came close...if he can even make 140 anymore.

???

What does this do about staying on code? If he gassed with extra weight and PEDS he would have gassed harder without them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
???

What does this do about staying on code? If he gassed with extra weight and PEDS he would have gassed harder without them.
It's defining the whole tone of the conversation at large, if you don't feel that way, great.

Again, if he made weight he would've had better conditioning because conditioning is necessary to do so.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's defining the whole tone of the conversation at large, if you don't feel that way, great.

Again, if he made weight he would've had better conditioning because conditioning is necessary to do so.

. That last statement is nonsense. Cutting weight doesnt magically give you a better gas tank, if you already have stamina issues at the higher weight