Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Also it is weird that Haney always have his dad talking for him though. He is acting like a daddys boy smh.
ngl it’s a weird look. Last we seen publicly of Haney was him dancing in the bowling alley… now his father is pressing the fighter that beat his ass and shyt talked him..

I support the father-son dynamic, but man :francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Where has Ryan trying to make 140 been debunked? Because you said so?
It was debunked immediately after the fight BEFORE he popped dirty by his conditioning coach he brought in to his camp
GRLDuMxWYAAro8y

GRLDMAqWYAAuUwH

You're using bro science right now. It is a selective androgen receptor modulator.

2:20

Nothing you're stating has anything to do with enhancing stamina. If you yourself are saying that the drug does not directly enhance stamina, then why are you jumping to back the notion that it did so for a fighter who clearly showed poor stamina?

Its not bro science.. Its common sense.. If you're taking a PED that allows you to lose weight while maintaining muscles.. allows you to build muscle and bone strength, and it improved protein synthesis.. all of these things "if applied in the gym through work out"(hence why I said inderectly) can help build stamina and endurance.. If Ryan stamina was poor in that fight then imagine what it would be had he not been on performance enhancer even without having to kill himself more(Ryan's words) cutting those extra 3 lbs

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It was debunked immediately after the fight BEFORE he popped dirty by his conditioning coach he brought in to his camp
GRLDuMxWYAAro8y

GRLDMAqWYAAuUwH

Its not bro science.. Its common sense.. If you're taking a PED that allows you to lose weight while maintaining muscles.. allows you to build muscle and bone strength, and it improved protein synthesis.. all of these things "if applied in the gym through work out"(hence why I said inderectly) can help build stamina and endurance.. If Ryan stamina was poor in that fight then imagine what it would be had he not been on performance enhancer even without having to kill himself more(Ryan's words) cutting those extra 3 lbs
It is bro science...you're making leaps in logic to say a muscle building agent is responsible for enhanced cardiovascular stamina when that wasn't even on display

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Don't change the subject and dodge the question. How many chances did Haney have to back out of the fight before April 20th?

#1, how about this time?

#2, or this time

#3, or this time

#4, or this time

Lose lose situation fighting a Jake Paul type of fighter
If Haney won, it would have been expected and not a shock (loss), If Haney loss he would have lost to a mentally ill clownshow (loss)
Haney wanted the exposure at all costs, and it ended up costing him.

Well you answered most of your own questions. He took the odds
1. Cause he's not a p*ssy.. Not a loss
2. A win was still good exposure. Not a loss
3. Only a loss is actually a loss.. apparently even if the opponent you fought cheated the loss gets overturned and there's a bunch of racists and or male boxing fans with Daddy issues

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Regis Talking about Dev and Ryan timestamp 3:59 mark

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Well you answered most of your own questions. He took the odds
1. Cause he's not a p*ssy.. Not a loss
2. A win was still good exposure. Not a loss
3. Only a loss is actually a loss.. apparently even if the opponent you fought cheated and there's a bunch of male boxing fans with Daddy issues

So you take the fight "to show everyone you not a p*ssy" :dead:. Are you hearing yourself right now?

Comments like these are why Haney made the dumbest decision of his career taking this fight after all of the signs he has seen from Ryan. Ya'll really want your favorite fighters to be crash test dummies for your own amusement

Haney's legal team right now is trying to sue Ryan for what they believe is "A decreased market value" because of his low purse bid against Sandor Martin... because of this loss. And it was ok to risk all of this just to prove to his fans that "he ain't p*ssy" ?? Amazing

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So how do you build stamina and endurance smart guy??
Aerobic exercise...for which muscule strength isn't necessary let alone taking a drug specific to enhancing muscle and bone strength.

This is why marathon runners aren't built like limebackers and linebackers can't run marathons. Fighters train for some blend of both but to assert that boosting muscle strength via drugs is needed or desired to boost your cardiovascular endurance is wrong.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So you take the fight "to show everyone you not a p*ssy" :dead:. Are you hearing yourself right now?

Comments like these are why Haney made the dumbest decision of his career taking this fight after all of the signs he has seen from Ryan. Ya'll really want your favorite fighters to be crash test dummies for your own amusement

Haney's legal team right now is trying to sue Ryan for what they believe is "A decreased market value" because of his low purse bid against Sandor Martin... because of this loss. And it was ok to risk all of this just to prove to his fans that "he ain't p*ssy" ?? Amazing
There were no signs that Ryan was taking PEDs.. Ryan acting like a faq on the lead up probably just made Dev wanna beat his ass even more... Only a p*ssy woulda been scared off from Ryan's fake antics and act

And who said anything about Dev having or wanting to prove something??

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aerobic exercise...for which muscule strength isn't necessary let alone taking a drug specific to enhancing muscle and bone strength.

This is why marathon runners aren't built like limebackers and linebackers can't run marathons. Fighters train for some blend of both but to assert that boosting muscle strength via drugs is needed or desired to boost your cardiovascular endurance is wrong.
We already know muscle strength isn't necessary for Aerobic exercise.. Taking PEDs isnt necessary.. For someone who's not willing to put in the work naturally IT IS necessary.. We're not talking about a fukking line backer.. we're talking about a boxer in the lower divisions.. so we're talking about LEAN muscle...we're talking about someone cutting weight.. the Osterine allows you to cut fat and maintain lean muscle which improves doing Arrobic exercises because Lean muscle mass contributes to quicker recovery times between workouts, allowing for more frequent and sustained aerobic exercise without excessive fatigue. Higher lean muscle correlates with lower body fat percentage, which reduces the load your body has to carry during exercise, thereby improving stamina.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
We already know muscle strength isn't necessary for Aerobic exercise.. Taking PEDs isnt necessary.. For someone who's not willing to put in the work naturally IT IS necessary.. We're not talking about a fukking line backer.. we're talking about a boxer in the lower divisions.. so we're talking about LEAN muscle...we're talking about someone cutting weight.. the Osterine allows you to cut fat and maintain lean muscle which improves doing Arrobic exercises because Lean muscle mass contributes to quicker recovery times between workouts, allowing for more frequent and sustained aerobic exercise without excessive fatigue. Higher lean muscle correlates with lower body fat percentage, which reduces the load your body has to carry during exercise, thereby improving stamina.
It also improves recovery so that means you can train longer & more than a non PEDS user. HUGE benefits in taking this & anyone saying otherwise isn't being logical

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It also improves recovery so that means you can train longer & more than a non PEDS user. HUGE benefits in taking this & anyone saying otherwise isn't being logical
It's a reason the shyt is illegal worldwide in sports, but smart dumb nikkas still reaching for some excuse to criticize Haney for losing to someone juicing

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you know muscle strength is unnecessary for aerobic exercises then everything else you said is irrelevant, especially when the benefit you're trying to assign to him, was absent.

I brought up the fuçking linebacker because you chose to associate muscle and bone strength with positive results in cardiovascular stamina gains. So by your logic any elite strength athlete should have corresponding cardiovascular stamina. We know that is not the case.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If you know muscle strength is unnecessary for aerobic exercises then everything else you said is irrelevant, especially when the benefit you're trying to assign to him, was absent.

I brought up the fuçking linebacker because you chose to associate muscle and bone strength with positive results in cardiovascular stamina gains. So by your logic any elite strength athlete should have corresponding cardiovascular stamina. We know that is not the case.
Once again.. Steroids is unnecessary for an athlete.. but does that mean athletes cant benefit from it?? Same applies to muscle strength.. do you need muscles for Aerobic exercise? NO.. Thats not the same as muscles(and I specified LEAN muscle) having no positive affect on Aerobic exercise.. I even went into detail on how but you seem to have some kinda wierd mental block when it comes to comprehension :ld:

You brought up a line backer because in your mind you associate muscles with someone big, bulky, n slow. That same line backer on Osterine would get increase strength and endurance due to the protein synthesis increase.. which would lead to better recovery and endurance and if the line backer started doing Aerobic exercise it would increase his stamina.. The linebacker would also be facing a ban just like Ryan Garcia's monkey ass

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again.. Steroids is unnecessary for an athlete.. but does that mean athletes cant benefit from it?? Same applies to muscle strength.. do you need muscles for Aerobic exercise? NO.. Thats not the same as muscles(and I specified LEAN muscle) having no positive affect on Aerobic exercise.. I even went into detail on how but you seem to have some kinda wierd mental block when it comes to comprehension :ld:

You brought up a line backer because in your mind you associate muscles with someone big, bulky, n slow. That same line backer on Osterine would get increase strength and endurance due to the protein synthesis increase.. which would lead to better recovery and endurance and if the line backer started doing Aerobic exercise it would increase his stamina.. The linebacker would also be facing a ban just like Ryan Garcia's monkey ass
I can guarantee my comprehension ability is far ahead of yours.

Once again, if you know muscle strength is unnecessary for aerobic exercises then everything else you said is irrelevant, especially when the benefit you're trying to assign to him, was absent.

I brought up the linebacker because you chose to associate muscle and bone strength with positive results in cardiovascular stamina gains. So by your logic any elite strength athlete should have corresponding cardiovascular stamina. We know that is not the case. Nobody said anything about how slow a linebacker is. You're proving to be an assumption God.

Ostarine does not improve cardiovascular stamina, as shown by Ryan's lack thereof in his April 20th, 2024 bout with Devin Haney. I'll be here with this same response unless you want to call a mod to lock me out of the thread, because you aren't saying anything and are trying to prove a result that was clearly non-existent in real time.