Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garcia should be banned for life period. Not only he willingly came overweight, he doped but finally he submitted tempered evidence. This shyt should not be accepted straight up.
Racism is never a shock to me but this situation is so surreal

If Mayweather pulled some shyt like this he would be arrested and his record would be erased:mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Boy what?? :mjlol:

Ryan did make weight though.. He made the weight he always intended on making which was 143 while being on PEDs..
I trust that you can read, so read again. "Boy what" is an inability to address what was said.

You're moving goal posts now. The fight was sanctioned at 140 pounds, yes or no?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Loud AND stupid.

Really impressive display of dumbassery, ignorance, and general hoe nikka shyt. Pray tell bytch ass nikka, have you ever even stepped in a boxing gym to speak om this weight drain topic with such conviction??? :whoo:
I think that silly nikka believes the lower you cut weight the more conditioned you are regardless of how much weight you cut or rehydrated or what you did to cut down said weight.. because in his words "you have to be conditioned to do so" :mjlol: :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think that silly nikka believes the lower you cut weight the more conditioned you are regardless of how much weight you cut or rehydrated or what you did to cut down said weight.. because in his words "you have to be conditioned to do so" :mjlol: :dead:
One of the dumbest statements Ive read on here. Just a complete lack of knowledge on the subject.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This is what he looked like at the weigh-in:

DWHzXl6.jpeg

He wasn't some fat piece of shyt who missed weight because he skipped on training.

Losing weight at that point would have a detrimental impact on his conditioning. He didn't have the excess weight to spare.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Devin made some mistakes in the fight and a lot of his flaws I already knew he had were exposed greatly. At the same time I don’t feel he was dominated in the boxing match, only dominated in the rounds he lost which to me really makes Ryan’s win even more suspect. In a year Devin could definitely win a fight against him. He was winning some rounds IMO against a guy who came in heavy and likely had some sort of stamina boost. I thought the fight was 50/50 going in and almost put money on Ry. shyt was weird how it was going down and everyone was expecting him to lose then he wins then get popped. Rules are rules. If Devin came up clean and he didn’t then the decision was fair imo.
If Devin had stayed on his feet after the first knockdown and got behind the jab instead of trying to walk dude down he would have won the fight easy, with Ryan being on peds/over weight or not. Dev was winning befor that and He hurt Ryan with a left and was repeatedly catching him with overhand and straight rights, problem was that lead to him looking for the big shot all night on some terminator shyt and he left himself open too much, idiotic game plan given his opposition.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's defining the whole tone of the conversation at large, if you don't feel that way, great.

Again, if he made weight he would've had better conditioning because conditioning is necessary to do so.

Cutting weight does not mean someone is conditioned same as heavily muscled or low body fat does not equate to great conditioning. Throw in the fact that fighters sometimes get caught using diuretics, why, just not conditioned enough to lose the extra lbs.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Cutting weight does not mean someone is conditioned same as heavily muscled or low body fat does not equate to great conditioning. Throw in the fact that fighters sometimes get caught using diuretics, why, just not conditioned enough to lose the extra lbs.
Not necessarily, but it can. I never said it was automatic , and I know the effects of dehydration, being drained, etc, when that fighter is actually working for that number on the scale. My thing is I don't believe Ryan had a serious camp, which is part of the conditioning and weight issue. I said that already.

If you believe Bohemian Grove Ryan was focused enough to be as disciplined as he needed to from the signing of the contract and wasn't able to make 140 despite trying, that's one thing (that I disagree with).

The problem with the back and forth these emotional niqqas are having with me are:

1) One cited "improved strength and stamina from PEDs" when the PED he was popped for doesn't actually do anything for stamina.

2) A disingenuousness on his level of conditioning displayed in the ring.

3) An inability to be consistent on whether or not they believe Ryan actually tried/wanted to be 140 pounds or less at the weigh-in.