Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I can guarantee my comprehension ability is far ahead of yours.

Once again, if you know muscle strength is unnecessary for aerobic exercises then everything else you said is irrelevant, especially when the benefit you're trying to assign to him, was absent.

I brought up the linebacker because you chose to associate muscle and bone strength with positive results in cardiovascular stamina gains. So by your logic any elite strength athlete should have corresponding cardiovascular stamina. We know that is not the case. Nobody said anything about how slow a linebacker is. You're proving to be an assumption God.

Ostarine does not improve cardiovascular stamina, as shown by Ryan's lack thereof in his April 20th, 2024 bout with Devin Haney. I'll be here with this same response unless you want to call a mod to lock me out of the thread, because you aren't saying anything and are trying to prove a result that was clearly non-existent in real time.
:mjlol: Why would I wanna call a mod on you? I enjoy debating dummies on the internet to kill time

Your comprehension = that of a 10yr old.. I already refuted all your points about muscles, what's necessary vs what's unnecessary, linebacker athletes, even went into detail how Osterine can lead into improved stamina.. You had no rebuttal that refuted any of my points.. just copied and pasted what I already refuted...
Your opinion of Ryan's lack of stamina doesn't prove his stamina wasn't affected by the drug.. It just proves his stamina would've been much worse than what YOU saw on Apr 20th which if true would likely lead to a different outcome had Ryan not been using PEDs

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
:mjlol: Why would I wanna call a mod on you? I enjoy debating dummies on the internet to kill time

Your comprehension = that of a 10yr old.. I already refuted all your points about muscles, what's necessary vs what's unnecessary, linebacker athletes, even went into detail how Osterine can lead into improved stamina.. You had no rebuttal that refuted any of my points.. just copied and pasted what I already refuted...
Your opinion of Ryan's lack of stamina doesn't prove his stamina wasn't affected by the drug.. It just proves his stamina would've been much worse than what YOU saw on Apr 20th which if true would likely lead to a different outcome had Ryan not been using PEDs
Then you're wasting time because the only dummy here is you, who is actually the only one who can't rebut anything and continues to make assumptions he cannot prove.

So, again, I can guarantee my comprehension ability is far ahead of yours.

Once again, if you know muscle strength is unnecessary for aerobic exercises then everything else you said is irrelevant, especially when the benefit you're trying to assign to him, was absent.

I brought up the linebacker because you chose to associate muscle and bone strength with positive results in cardiovascular stamina gains. So by your logic any elite strength athlete should have corresponding cardiovascular stamina. We know that is not the case. Nobody said anything about how slow a linebacker is. You're proving to be an assumption God.

Ostarine does not improve cardiovascular stamina, as shown by Ryan's lack thereof in his April 20th, 2024 bout with Devin Haney. I'll be here with this same response unless you want to call a mod to lock me out of the thread, because you aren't saying anything and are trying to prove a result that was clearly non-existent in real time.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Then you're wasting time because the only dummy here is you, who is actually the only one who can't rebut anything and continues to make assumptions he cannot prove.

So, again, I can guarantee my comprehension ability is far ahead of yours.

Once again, I have no rebuttal, all I can do is copy and paste what you already refuted..
:mjlol: we know you don't.
And I already told you, arguing with dummies online passes the time for me

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Being likeable and having a real personality is playing a big role in this. If people like you and dislike the other person, they'll disregard anything the same way they did Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. Sure, it was wrong.......but who cares? Haney is boring and Ryan is exciting which plays some role into it but also Ryan is basically Trump making up nonsense and people are buying into it just because they like him........at the same time I think we have to acknowledge Devin is a bit of a lame. This is a guy who celebrated Kambosos beating Teo like it was HIS WIN, just because he knew he'd have an easy lick for undisputed.

First things first, I'm a black man before anything and I've always been pro black. I love seeing a black father in Bill Haney take Devin Haney from nothing to becoming the youngest undisputed champion of the world.

I've even had Devin Haney on my podcast before the Lomachenko fight.

All that said, if you can't see that Ryan is far more charasmatic and entertaining personality and fighter then you're either dumb, deaf or blind. Haney is not just boring to most casuals in the ring but he has the personality of a doorknob outside of it. Ryan is funny, he's intriguing.......he has a star quality that Haney has never had and will never have regardless of how well his father has moved him. There's a reason Ryan got a hire split of the revenues when negotiating their fight. None of the traits you listed about Ryan have anything to do with "Likeability", theyn speaks to his "character".......but you can have shytty character and be a horrible person and still have the charisma and personality to be likeable.

Breh....THIS:
1st off dude I respect you(not that you need my respect), so please dont take this the wrong way.. The only way Ryan can be charismatic to you is if you are a homosexual that thinks he's cute or good looking. some sort of physical attraction.. Nothing about him is funny. Damn near everything that comes out his mouth or that he tweets is corny or cringe.
:ufdup: @<<TheStandard>>