Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Clown comes back posting that goofy shyt & stands on that hill lol
exactly...i warned him about the shyt posting..i told him talk boxing like an adult.. a real adult not the buffoon that has that in his screenname from which he likes to post videos from him..funny thing it wasn't even me that bushed him :russ:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This pic of Dev and Floyd looks so wholesome.
YJ7ghlz.jpeg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why are you talking about Tank ducking under Ryan hooks like Tank isn't 5'4 and can reliably do things like that???

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He's getting hate because a.) people like Ryan more (see Will Smith & Chris Rock) and b.) fair or unfair the campaign to get his 0 back doesn't sit well with people considering how many times he got hit with that left hook. We literally saw Tank dip under that left hook and counter it........regardless of whether Ryan cheated or not, people just aren't buying that it had that much impact on the outcome.

this isn't about being a black man......I'm positive if Ryan cheated against Tank, we'd see a totally different response.

A lot of people just don't think Devin is that good and it started with the result of the Lomachenko fight.

This Ryan fight was a cherry pick gone completely wrong......Bill and Devin signed up for this nonsense and it not only didn't go their way but they got way more than they bargained for.

Keeping it a bean, I definitely see all these as being reasons Dev is hated/disliked when it comes to social media. I’m not being obtuse to it, I don’t agree with any of this but i can get this logic.

To a degree, I do agree with your other post in how Haney’s acting before/since the ruling can either turn people off from him or make those who don’t like em double down even more.

I can’t word it right, but overall I DO wish Haney went about his feelings publicly about all this differently at times. I don’t care how i come off saying this but there is a sort of “professionalize” way I woulda advised Haney to go about all this. Almost like i’m saying give PC answers and just zone in and fall back. We’ll never know how the fight would have turned out had Ryan didn’t juice or/and made weight but I do think Haney still acts like it woulda been a forgone conclusion that he would have won & those factors were the only way/reason he was getting clipped with the left hook

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Keeping it a bean, I definitely see all these as being reasons Dev is hated/disliked when it comes to social media. I’m not being obtuse to it, I don’t agree with any of this but i can get this logic.

To a degree, I do agree with your other post in how Haney’s acting before/since the ruling can either turn people off from him or make those who don’t like em double down even more.

I can’t word it right, but overall I DO wish Haney went about his feelings publicly about all this differently at times. I don’t care how i come off saying this but there is a sort of “professionalize” way I woulda advised Haney to go about all this. Almost like i’m saying give PC answers and just zone in and fall back. We’ll never know how the fight would have turned out had Ryan didn’t juice or/and made weight but I do think Haney still acts like it woulda been a forgone conclusion that he would have won & those factors were the only way/reason he was getting clipped with the left hook
Him saying it's not because he's black is a wild statement. They boo Tank alot when he's on the other side...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
For the record, I'm not caping for Ryan. I'm just providing an alternative point of view for the sake of discussion. A few people on here have negged me not understanding that.

I think people aren't cosigning Ryan as much recognizing that the way Haney is going about this shyt as just weird.

This man is trying to get the footage of the fight removed from DAZN and Youtube as if the fight didn't happen. That's weird.

nah bro...devin is saying thats cap

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Devin made some mistakes in the fight and a lot of his flaws I already knew he had were exposed greatly. At the same time I don’t feel he was dominated in the boxing match, only dominated in the rounds he lost which to me really makes Ryan’s win even more suspect. In a year Devin could definitely win a fight against him. He was winning some rounds IMO against a guy who came in heavy and likely had some sort of stamina boost. I thought the fight was 50/50 going in and almost put money on Ry. shyt was weird how it was going down and everyone was expecting him to lose then he wins then get popped. Rules are rules. If Devin came up clean and he didn’t then the decision was fair imo.
If anything I saw the opposite...

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

FINALLY someone with some damn sense. I don’t understand why the majority of people can’t see what he’s explaining. It took all of these weeks for someone to drop this truth? The boxing world has let the casual fan boys take over the science, to the point where actual boxers and some media pundits sound like the casuals.