Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I think people aren't cosigning Ryan as much recognizing that the way Haney is going about this shyt as just weird.
YJ7ghlz.jpeg

Listen, you stupid son of a bytch, how many people can say they persevered with something from when they were a child to when they were an adult?

Most people lack the dedication and or ability.

Haney has committed himself to boxing since he was a child. You have people taking joy in the belief that he suffered a career altering beating. How the fukk do you expect him to respond?

Most people would be pissed off if someone cheated them out of a basic office job, but you expect him to just play it cool and reward that cheating crack fiend with another payday :what:

Get the fukk out of here and question the people who raised you. They did a terrible job.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
For the record, I'm not caping for Ryan. I'm just providing an alternative point of view for the sake of discussion. A few people on here have negged me not understanding that.

I think people aren't cosigning Ryan as much recognizing that the way Haney is going about this shyt as just weird.

This man is trying to get the footage of the fight removed from DAZN and Youtube as if the fight didn't happen. That's weird.
Nah you are caring for Ryan. Ryan came in overweight and cheated. There is no alternate viewpoint. If you ain't condemning his actions, you are part of the problem.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Nah you are caring for Ryan. Ryan came in overweight and cheated. There is no alternate viewpoint. If you ain't condemning his actions, you are part of the problem.

I am condemning his actions.

I think he should have been suspended for more than 1 years....I'm talking 3 years minimum. What I'm speaking to is that I don't necessarily like how Haney is dealing with this and I also think he needs to look inward for the manner in which the fight went otherwise the same thing will happen again.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I am condemning his actions.

I think he should have been suspended for more than 1 years....I'm talking 3 years minimum. What I'm speaking to is that I don't necessarily like how Haney is dealing with this and I also think he needs to look inward for the manner in which the fight went otherwise the same thing will happen again.
The bolded didn't need to be said. By saying this, you are basically saying that the PEDs and extra weight had nothing to do with Ryan fighting the way he did. The same Ryan who basically tapped out in the fight prior to this one. Have you ever played sports? If someone cheated you and put your life in jeopardy, would you just act like nothing happened? Devin is a better person than me cause I would be asking for a lifetime ban and taking him to court to take everything I could from him. Devin might not be the same fighter after this so the fact that you have anything negative to say about him and his actions pre/during/post fight says a lot about you and anyone who agrees with you.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
For the record, I'm not caping for Ryan. I'm just providing an alternative point of view for the sake of discussion. A few people on here have negged me not understanding that.

This man is trying to get the footage of the fight removed from DAZN and Youtube as if the fight didn't happen. That's weird.
And do you have proof of this from a legit source?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The bolded didn't need to be said. By saying this, you are basically saying that the PEDs and extra weight had nothing to do with Ryan fighting the way he did. The same Ryan who basically tapped out in the fight prior to this one. Have you ever played sports? If someone cheated you and put your life in jeopardy, would you just act like nothing happened? Devin is a better person than me cause I would be asking for a lifetime ban and taking him to court to take everything I could from him. Devin might not be the same fighter after this so the fact that you have anything negative to say about him and his actions pre/during/post fight says a lot about you and anyone who agrees with you.

The PEDS and Extra weight clearly were an issue but he negated the extra weigh when he agreed to it and took 1.5 million dollars for it.

I'm speaking to him having ONE assignment, to avoid Ryan's left hook and he got hit with that over and over again. We saw Tank dip under that hook. Haney was throwing that bow and arrow jab and Ryan countered over the top of that. There's a lot of people who are just going to have an issue with his defense.

I feel for Devin because I don't like the fact that Ryan cheated at all and I'm not sure if he'll ever be the same but Haney looked AWFUL in spite of that and some of that was on him.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The PEDS and Extra weight clearly were an issue but he negated the extra weigh when he agreed to it and took 1.5 million dollars for it.

I'm speaking to him having ONE assignment, to avoid Ryan's left hook and he got hit with that over and over again. We saw Tank dip under that hook. Haney was throwing that bow and arrow jab and Ryan countered over the top of that. There's a lot of people who are just going to have an issue with his defense.

I feel for Devin because I don't like the fact that Ryan cheated at all and I'm not sure if he'll ever be the same but Haney looked AWFUL in spite of that and some of that was on him.

Let’s stop acting like Haney looked like a tomato can bruh. He won every round imo that he didn’t get KD’d in. I agree he fought like he felt Ryan would be an easy lick and it did backfire but he wasn’t some scrub out there that night. He was boxing Ryan head off

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Has a fighter ever pulled out of a high profile fight because his opponent didn't make weight?

He accepted payment for the breach of contract. That doesn't negate the advantage gained by skipping weight cutting and it doesn't address the advantage gained by taking drugs.

You're a clown.
I'm speaking to him having ONE assignment, to avoid Ryan's left hook and he got hit with that over and over again. We saw Tank dip under that hook. Haney was throwing that bow and arrow jab and Ryan countered over the top of that. There's a lot of people who are just going to have an issue with his dedefense.

You're not going avoid a lefthook over 12 rounds of boxing you tool. This is the part retards like you just keep on ignoring. Take the weight advantage and drugs out of the equation, Garcia doesn't have the same pop in his punches and he's unable to fight with the same intensity for 12 rounds.

You don't feel for Haney. You just have enough self-awareness to realise how big of a c00n you would like if you didn't throw in meaningless platitudes.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Has a fighter ever pulled out of a high profile fight because his opponent didn't make weight?

He accepted payment for the breach of contract. That doesn't negate the advantage gained by skipping weight cutting and it doesn't address the advantage gained by taking drugs.

You're a clown.

You're not going avoid a lefthook over 12 rounds of boxing you tool. This is the part retards like you just keep on ignoring. Take the weight advantage and drugs out of the equation, Garcia doesn't have the same pop in his punches and he's unable to fight with the same intensity for 12 rounds.

You don't feel for Haney. You just have enough self-awareness to realise how big of a c00n you would like if you didn't throw in meaningless platitudes.
It's crazy to me.. they all use the same talking points about the left hook landing multiple times and this guy @<<TheStandard>> is a trip to me.. He will with a straight face acknowledge the uneven playing field with Ryan cheating yet refuses to consider Ryan not being able to land that left hook with the same speed, power, and stamina without the performance enhancement drugs in his system while completely dismissing the fact that Ryan didn't even have to make weight because Dev accepted more money last minute(somehow money makes the advantage dissappear)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It's crazy to me.. they all use the same talking points about the left hook landing multiple times and this guy @<<TheStandard>> is a trip to me.. He will with a straight face acknowledge the uneven playing field with Ryan cheating yet refuses to consider Ryan not being able to land that left hook with the same speed, power, and stamina without the performance enhancement drugs in his system while completely dismissing the fact that Ryan didn't even have to make weight because Dev accepted more money last minute(somehow money makes the advantage dissappear)

I have @Umoja muted because he's blatantly disrespectful for no reason when we're just having a discussion. You're right that the power and stamina was definitely impacted.....It's likely Ryan doesn't even make it through camp since Ostarine helps your burn fat and he still didn't make weight. I do think Ryan exploited holes in Haney's defense that had nothing to do with Ryan being on Ostarine. Dev made a lot of mistakes in that fight and I truly believe there are more skilled fighters that would have avoided that left hook.
Either way, I think Ryan should have been suspended for far more time but I still believe that Devin could have avoided a lot of the punishment he took in that fight.

DaCount

Rookie
Daps

Idk if that is true, but I can't judge him from overreacting, look how the media and fake fans are treating him. That fight will impact him negatively for a long time unjustifiably. Haney lost to a cheating scumbag. If Haney decides to go to civil court he wouldn't be wrong. I wouldn't agree but that is his livelihood.

No one is moving weirder than Ryan Garcja though claiming he is going to sue, not contesting, faking retirement, social media shenanigans, etc.