Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

I hate to sound like the guy defending Ryan but this is how a lot of people feel.

Devin almost got sparked 50 seconds into a fight, trying to throw a jab without protecting himself and Ryan through the left over his jab. He ate that left hook over and over again and he literally had one assignment, just avoid that left hook.

I think people feel that Devin is using the Ostarine to avoid facing his own deficiencies inside of the ring and that's why he's getting blow back and "hate".

You are the guy defending a cheater, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe he wouldn't be able to land that hook with the same speed and power if he wasn't juiced up with Osterine performance enhancer that he tried to flush out his system with the IV??

DaCount

Rookie
Daps
The fact that we got people putting on their cape for a known drug cheat is wild. Wasn't his first time juicing, just his first time getting caught. Garcia is just an unlikeable person through and through. A liar and a hypocrite. Intentionally missed weight and pissed hot.

You got people fighting harder for Garcia than himself. He could have tried to argue his case but he didn't, he settled and pled guilty. His camp was just leaking contamination results to muddy the water.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He's getting hate because a.) people like Ryan more (see Will Smith & Chris Rock) and b.) fair or unfair the campaign to get his 0 back doesn't sit well with people considering how many times he got hit with that left hook. We literally saw Tank dip under that left hook and counter it........regardless of whether Ryan cheated or not, people just aren't buying that it had that much impact on the outcome.

this isn't about being a black man......I'm positive if Ryan cheated against Tank, we'd see a totally different response.

A lot of people just don't think Devin is that good and it started with the result of the Lomachenko fight.

This Ryan fight was a cherry pick gone completely wrong......Bill and Devin signed up for this nonsense and it not only didn't go their way but they got way more than they bargained for.
Dog if Lomachenko had more power in his hands or wasnt that old he'd have knocked Haney out

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Dog if Lomachenko had more power in his hands or wasnt that old he'd have knocked Haney out
you would of thought Devin and Bill invaded Ukraine the way folks speak on that Loma fight

but to be real, I ain’t like the push as well as the obvious heel Devin tried to play. In the ring though, it was a close fight that couldn’t of been a “robbery”

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you would of thought Devin and Bill invaded Ukraine the way folks speak on that Loma fight

but to be real, I ain’t like the push as well as the obvious heel Devin tried to play. In the ring though, it was a close fight that couldn’t of been a “robbery”
It wasnt a robbery. But Loma was touching him up all fight. Loma was not in his prime physically. Haney is/was. The fact that if the decision xould have gone either showed the right boxer could pack up Haney. Thats why i had picked garcia to beat him....

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So far everything has gone the way it should post failed drug test. Haney getting his 0 back and Ryan being suspended
Ultimately I think Haney is going to need to run this fight back though. He needs to cleanse that ass whupping out of people's head (and it's the most lucrative bout for him anyway).

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The fact that we got people putting on their cape for a known drug cheat is wild. Wasn't his first time juicing, just his first time getting caught. Garcia is just an unlikeable person through and through. A liar and a hypocrite. Intentionally missed weight and pissed hot.

You got people fighting harder for Garcia than himself. He could have tried to argue his case but he didn't, he settled and pled guilty. His camp was just leaking contamination results to muddy the water.
He had the gal to Tweet "How are you going to sue me if the fight was ruled a no contest. It never happened."

Either he's retarded or he is speaking to his retarded fans who will cling on to that for dear life.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

For the record, I'm not caping for Ryan. I'm just providing an alternative point of view for the sake of discussion. A few people on here have negged me not understanding that.

I think people aren't cosigning Ryan as much recognizing that the way Haney is going about this shyt as just weird.

This man is trying to get the footage of the fight removed from DAZN and Youtube as if the fight didn't happen. That's weird.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

If if was a fifth we'd all be drunk :manny:

He stopped Kambozo pretty easily so I think Devin does have a chin tbf, Ryan just has dynamite hands if he can land. and be overweight. and on steroids. :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Haney don’t be in any fukkery out the ring and out of that group of lightweights he has the best resume.

The hate on him is racism and casual Garcia stans that aren’t fans of boxing but fans of that crackhead.
They are trying to claim Ryan is entertaining outside the ring.. thats why he gets so much support.. :ld:

I'm more convinced than ever most of these guys are closet homosexuals

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They are trying to claim Ryan is entertaining outside the ring.. thats why he gets so much support.. :ld:

I was one of the ones saying maybe these social media boxers bringing more eyes to the sport is a good thing. I have learned my lesson they have def brought the wrong type of fans.

Look at how they reacted to the Tank rehydration shyt but taking 2 diff steroids and missing weight is okay though :mjlol: racist as fukk.