Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
First things first, I'm a black man before anything and I've always been pro black. I love seeing a black father in Bill Haney take Devin Haney from nothing to becoming the youngest undisputed champion of the world.

I've even had Devin Haney on my podcast before the Lomachenko fight.

All that said, if you can't see that Ryan is far more charasmatic and entertaining personality and fighter then you're either dumb, deaf or blind. Haney is not just boring to most casuals in the ring but he has the personality of a doorknob outside of it. Ryan is funny, he's intriguing.......he has a star quality that Haney has never had and will never have regardless of how well his father has moved him. There's a reason Ryan got a hire split of the revenues when negotiating their fight. None of the traits you listed about Ryan have anything to do with "Likeability", theyn speaks to his "character".......but you can have shytty character and be a horrible person and still have the charisma and personality to be likeable.
1st off dude I respect you(not that you need my respect), so please dont take this the wrong way.. The only way Ryan can be charismatic to you is if you are a homosexual that thinks he's cute or good looking. some sort of physical attraction.. Nothing about him is funny. Damn near everything that comes out his mouth or that he tweets is corny or cringe. If a guy running around acting like a complete c*nt and queer is entertaining to you then that says a lot about you. If you are entertained by someone lying claiming people dragged him in he woods to watch little kids get raped(and that he has proof but never showed it) that says a lot about you.. Please explain what would be intruiging about this faggg to a heterosexual heteronormative sisgendered man?? Notice I haven't even mentioned the cheating yet, because I felt this way and called out these things before he cheated Dev. You(not you but in general) have to have a lot of deep seeded anger or hate towards Devin to overlook the things i've mentioned so far.. It got to be more than he's boring, or he won a close fight with Loma that you felt coulda gone the other way, or you dont like his father for whatever silly ass reason

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
1st off dude I respect you(not that you need my respect), so please dont take this the wrong way.. The only way Ryan can be charismatic to you is if you are a homosexual that thinks he's cute or good looking. some sort of physical attraction.. Nothing about him is funny. Damn near everything that comes out his mouth or that he tweets is corny or cringe. If a guy running around acting like a complete c*nt and queer is entertaining to you then that says a lot about you. If you are entertained by someone lying claiming people dragged him in he woods to watch little kids get raped(and that he has proof but never showed it) that says a lot about you.. Please explain what would be intruiging about this faggg to a heterosexual heteronormative sisgendered man?? Notice I haven't even mentioned the cheating yet, because I felt this way and called out these things before he cheated Dev. You(not you but in general) have to have a lot of deep seeded anger or hate towards Devin to overlook the things i've mentioned so far.. It got to be more than he's boring, or he won a close fight with Loma that you felt coulda gone the other way, or you dont like his father for whatever silly ass reason

I wasn't speaking for ME personally, I'm speaking for the general public.

This guy has almost 13 million followers on Instagram. Tank has half that and Devin has about 2.8 million. That tells you the level of star this kid has........I'm close to 40 so it's not even about me but you can just see the that he has the qualities that would make him a star. He just has that intangible "IT" that a lot of guys don't have........the things that are cringeworthy for me and you aren't cringeworthy for the younger generation. Unfortunatlely, he has the same qualities of Trump and that's why you have all these people caping for him in regards to his PED usage. There's also a lot of racism among boxing fans and boxing media.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In what world is Devin more entertaining than Ryan? Inside the ring? Outside the ring? On twitter? Where? :comeon:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wasn't speaking for ME personally, I'm speaking for the general public.

This guy has almost 13 million followers on Instagram. Tank has half that and Devin has about 2.8 million. That tells you the level of star this kid has........I'm close to 40 so it's not even about me but you can just see the that he has the qualities that would make him a star. He just has that intangible "IT" that a lot of guys don't have........the things that are cringeworthy for me and you aren't cringeworthy for the younger generation. Unfortunatlely, he has the same qualities of Trump and that's why you have all these people caping for him in regards to his PED usage. There's also a lot of racism among boxing fans and boxing media.
I dont know what "IT" factor qualities you're referring to when it comes to boxing though.. those 13m followers could be all homosexuals, women, and sadly pre-teens and children.. For the people that dont fall into those categories, why are they riding so hard for Ryan and shytting on Dev? If its racism that makes more sense.. I need someone who's a Ryan Garcia fan to explain that since you dont put yourself in that group you cant speak for them
In what world is Devin more entertaining than Ryan? Inside the ring? Outside the ring? On twitter? Where? :comeon:
Dont speak for the world.. Just speak for you.. How does Ryan entertain you? Is it just the fact that He humiliated Dev, Himself, and the sport which makes him horrible for boxing and makes you not really a boxing a fan and/or possibly a racist POS.. Or are you just attracted to Ryan sexually since you've posted 86328682 videos in this thread so far in defense of Ryan, and still defend him and are still entertained by him regardless of how much he embarrasses himself and the sport

Last edited:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont know what "IT" factor qualities you're referring to when it comes to boxing though.. those 13m followers could be all homosexuals, women, and sadly pre-teens and children.. For the people that dont fall into those categories, why are they riding so hard for Ryan and shytting on Dev? If its racism that makes more sense.. I need someone who's a Ryan Garcia fan to explain that since you dont put yourself in that group you cant speak for them

Dont speak for the world.. Just speak for you.. How does Ryan entertain you? Is it just the fact that He humiliated Dev, Himself, and the sport which makes him horrible for boxing and makes you not really a boxing a fan and/or possibly a racist POS.. Or are you just attracted to Ryan sexually since you've posted 86328682 videos in this thread so far in defense of Ryan, and still defend him and are still entertained by him regardless of how much he embarrasses himself and the sport
Okay I’ll ask you directly then;

Is Devin more entertaining than Ryan in the ring?:comeon:

Is Devin more entertaining than Ryan on social media? :beli:

Also, stop calling ppl racist and gay because they disagree with you. Keep that homosexual stuff out of here please. Thanks. :hhh:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Showbizz crazy :russ:

“Face planted on the mat, got the ass sticking out
Gotta kill witnesses cuz diddy party leaking out”

:mjlol:
Yall Haney fans need to just give it up - mane!

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Okay I’ll ask you directly then;

Is Devin more entertaining than Ryan in the ring?:comeon:

Is Devin more entertaining than Ryan on social media? :beli:answer

Also, stop calling ppl racist and gay because they disagree with you. Keep that homosexual stuff out of here please. Thanks. :hhh:
dont ask me any questions until you answer mines.. and I dont know you.. you could very well be a racist thats also attracted to men that look like Ryan Garcia... just look at the video you just posted.. look at what you put in quotation :mjpls:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC

For all yall stupid MFs who don’t know why ppl hate the Haneys. Enjoy! :beli:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
they can’t explain it to you because they are unironically “dikkriding fakkits who love the attention”

Ryan’s CORE fanbase watches shyt like
THIS

Like you said, they are made up of women who think he’s attractive and teenagers on TikTok who think he’s cool which is a great thing. Marketable to THAT audience…

but they aren’t the ones defending him this hard, which makes me look at mfs sideways

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Tank fight - “solid he took the fight but he has a long way to go before reaching that level”

Duarte fight - “that shell looked atrocious but he got the job done. Maybe Derrick got him on the right track

All of a sudden, he gets the upset on a boxer many fans thought was average at best and now he Pacquiao? :mjtf:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Dont speak for the world.. Just speak for you.. How does Ryan entertain you? Is it just the fact that He humiliated Dev, Himself, and the sport which would makes him horrible for boxing and makes you not really a boxing a fan and/or possibly a racist POS.. Or are you just attracted to Ryan sexually since you've posted 86328682 videos in this thread so far in defense of Ryan, and still defend him and are still entertained by him regardless of how much he embarrasses himself and the sport

I’m just media but I get the Ryan Garcia hype. I really do. It’s the Mexican version of Adrien Broner in terms of hype and fukkery. People love that…..

I’m surprised it’s not entertaining to you. He also has a left hand that’s powerful.....He's far more entertaining that Devin Haney is IN and out of the ring.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

I hate to sound like the guy defending Ryan but this is how a lot of people feel.

Devin almost got sparked 50 seconds into a fight, trying to throw a jab without protecting himself and Ryan through the left over his jab. He ate that left hook over and over again and he literally had one assignment, just avoid that left hook.

I think people feel that Devin is using the Ostarine to avoid facing his own deficiencies inside of the ring and that's why he's getting blow back and "hate".

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I hate to sound like the guy defending Ryan but this is how a lot of people feel.

Devin almost got sparked 50 seconds into a fight, trying to throw a jab without protecting himself and Ryan through the left over his jab. He ate that left hook over and over again and he literally had one assignment, just avoid that left hook.

I think people feel that Devin is using the Ostarine to avoid facing his own deficiencies inside of the ring and that's why he's getting blow back and "hate".

None of this matters. Hes a confirmed undisciplined cheat.

Who knows how long hes been on PEDs.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I’m just media but I get the Ryan Garcia hype. I really do. It’s the Mexican version of Adrien Broner in terms of hype and fukkery. People love that…..

I’m surprised it’s not entertaining to you. He also has a left hand that’s powerful.....He's far more entertaining that Devin Haney is IN and out of the ring.
Nah.. AB is actually funny.. Ryan attempts to be funny.. He's corny AF... AB actually was a 4 division champ.. Took Paulie belt and his girl for real.. Ryan was never champ, backs out multiple fights, and got caught cheating.. The only thing they have in common is not making weight

I get that inside the ring you're entertained by his Osterine left hook even though it only works against top fighters when he's juiced to the gills and not making weight, but What does he do outside of the ring that entertains you as a man that doesn't fit into any box that I mention earlier..