Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

How is Garcia more likeable than Haney. He is a drugged up, Trump supporting, arrogant, quitting, little cheat.

You clowns will do anything to erase the innate hatred the world has for black people.

First things first, I'm a black man before anything and I've always been pro black. I love seeing a black father in Bill Haney take Devin Haney from nothing to becoming the youngest undisputed champion of the world.

I've even had Devin Haney on my podcast before the Lomachenko fight.

All that said, if you can't see that Ryan is far more charasmatic and entertaining personality and fighter then you're either dumb, deaf or blind. Haney is not just boring to most casuals in the ring but he has the personality of a doorknob outside of it. Ryan is funny, he's intriguing.......he has a star quality that Haney has never had and will never have regardless of how well his father has moved him. There's a reason Ryan got a hire split of the revenues when negotiating their fight. None of the traits you listed about Ryan have anything to do with "Likeability", theyn speaks to his "character".......but you can have shytty character and be a horrible person and still have the charisma and personality to be likeable.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Im confused, why is Haney getting any kind of hate over this??? :dahell:
He’s Black undisputed fighter who took on all challenges that others at his old/new weight class wouldn’t. With an involved father who instills confidence in his son and protects him.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
He’s Black undisputed fighter who took on all challenges that others at his old/new weight class wouldn’t. With an involved father who instills confidence in his son and protects him.

He's getting hate because a.) people like Ryan more (see Will Smith & Chris Rock) and b.) fair or unfair the campaign to get his 0 back doesn't sit well with people considering how many times he got hit with that left hook. We literally saw Tank dip under that left hook and counter it........regardless of whether Ryan cheated or not, people just aren't buying that it had that much impact on the outcome.

this isn't about being a black man......I'm positive if Ryan cheated against Tank, we'd see a totally different response.

A lot of people just don't think Devin is that good and it started with the result of the Lomachenko fight.

This Ryan fight was a cherry pick gone completely wrong......Bill and Devin signed up for this nonsense and it not only didn't go their way but they got way more than they bargained for.

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
He's getting hate because a.) people like Ryan more (see Will Smith & Chris Rock) and b.) fair or unfair the campaign to get his 0 back doesn't sit well with people considering how many times he got hit with that left hook. We literally saw Tank dip under that left hook and counter it........regardless of whether Ryan cheated or not, people just aren't buying that it had that much impact on the outcome.

this isn't about being a black man......I'm positive if Ryan cheated against Tank, we'd see a totally different response.

A lot of people just don't think Devin is that good and it started with the result of the Lomachenko fight.

This Ryan fight was a cherry pick gone completely wrong......Bill and Devin signed up for this nonsense and it not only didn't go their way but they got way more than they bargained for.
It has a LOT with being a Black man with an involved father, which Tank doesn’t have, which is why if he cheated against Tank, people would MAYBE hate Ryan and refer to him as a Social Media fighter like they were. And because Tank is an exciting fighter, and people love his type no matter what. Devin is a “clean cut” soft spoken kid who doesn’t know how to sell a fight. Which is what Ryan WAS… until he realized that it didn’t get him nowhere, and decided to go full retard. The campaign to get his “0” back just compounded the hate he already garnered, because people’s only reason to hate Dev was, “because I can’t stand his father”. Really? They didn’t hate Dev, they hated his father and wanted him to lose because of that. Devin did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do when Ryan tested dirty. Protest. And if this happened with against a Black fighter, no one would really care except the boxing “purists”, and the blowback would be minuscule in comparison . So don’t say that it has nothing to do with being a Black man.

A lot of people just don’t want to ACCEPT that Devin is just that good, and did it with a loud father and a smile. And lots Devin is “corny”.

It’s not a cherry pick gone wrong, it’s a case of Devin not using his strengths and trying to walk down a KO fighter because he felt the need to appease fans. He lost due to a horrible fight plan, nothing else.

For it to, “not go there way”, isn’t about the fight itself. It’s about coming in overweight and cheating with PEDS and still carrying on a campaign of lies. Devin and Bill DID NOT sign up for THIS nonsense, stop blaming them for the circus AFTER the fight because Ryan popped dirty. That’s not what they signed up for.

If Devin lost fair and square, then we wouldn’t be here and he’d be fair game. But the ONLY reason we’re here is because Ryan cheated, no matter how you or others try to spin it. I just don’t agree with your assessment.

Last edited:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It has a LOT with being a Black man with an involved father, which Tank doesn’t have, which is why if he cheated against Tank, people would MAYBE hate Ryan and refer to him as a Social Media fighter like they were. And because Tank is an exciting fighter, and people love his type no matter what. Devin is a “clean cut” soft spoken kid who doesn’t know how to sell a fight. Which is what Ryan WAS… until he realized that it didn’t get him nowhere, and decided to go full retard. The campaign to get his “0” back just compounded the hate he already garnered, because people’s only reason to hate Dev was, “because I can’t stand his father”. Really? They didn’t hate Dev, they hated his father and wanted him to lose because of that. Devin did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do when Ryan tested dirty. Protest. And if this happened with against a Black fighter, no one would really care except the boxing “purists”, and the blowback would be minuscule in comparison . So don’t say that it has nothing to do with being a Black man.

A lot of people just don’t want to ACCEPT that Devin is just that good, and did it with a loud father and a smile. And lots Devin is “corny”.

It’s not a cherry pick gone wrong, it’s a case of Devin not using his strengths and trying to walk down a KO fighter because he felt the need to appease fans. He lost due to a horrible fight plan, nothing else.

For it to, “not go there way”, isn’t about the fight itself. It’s about coming in overweight and cheating with PEDS and still carrying on a campaign of lies. Devin and Bill DID NOT sign up for THIS nonsense, stop blaming them for the circus AFTER the fight because Ryan popped dirty. That’s not what they signed up for.

If Devin lost fair and square, then we wouldn’t be here and he’d be fair game. But the ONLY reason we’re here is because Ryan cheated, no matter how you or others try to spin it. I just don’t agree with your assessment.

They literally DID sign up for this nonsense. :childplease:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

People's reasons to hate Devin were he's not entertaining, them believing he lost to Lomachenko (who is the golden boy) and his father being obnoxious. I like Devin but I saw the hate reach sky high post Lomachenko fight. He could have killed that noise if he just ran it back with Loma and silenced his critics the same way Floyd did against Castillo and Madiana. He chose to move on and that will forever be a question mark among many fans.

Devin isn't THAT good. He's a weight bully who doesn't have pop at lower levels and his father has perfectly guided his career to put him in solid positions. This was a brutal miscalculation because without or without cheating, Ryan has some pop in that left hand and yet he couldn't avoid that left at all..

Ryan was spiraling out of control but because Ryan had a name they thought it would be an easy win and didn't mind capitalizing on him at a time when they thought he was vulnerable. They actually had an out once he missed weight. According to Devin, "3 pounds doesn't matter".......he could have easily canceled the fight, instead he accepted the penalty and kept it moving. Another miscalculation. If Devin's paper work game was tight, Ryan would have surrrendered more than what he did but once Ryan was the A-side.

I think Ryan should be punished much more than the commission gave him but it's obvious to me why people aren't too fond of Haney.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
First things first, I'm a black man before anything and I've always been pro black. I love seeing a black father in Bill Haney take Devin Haney from nothing to becoming the youngest undisputed champion of the world.

I've even had Devin Haney on my podcast before the Lomachenko fight.
Talk is cheap.

All that said, if you can't see that Ryan is far more charasmatic and entertaining personality and fighter then you're either dumb, deaf or blind. Haney is not just boring to most casuals in the ring but he has the personality of a doorknob outside of it. Ryan is funny, he's intriguing.......he has a star quality that Haney has never had and will never have regardless of how well his father has moved him. There's a reason Ryan got a hire split of the revenues when negotiating their fight. None of the traits you listed about Ryan have anything to do with "Likeability", theyn speaks to his "character".......but you can have shytty character and be a horrible person and still have the charisma and personality to be likeable.
Garcia is a Trump supporter, arrogant, quitting, drug cheat. If you can't see that he would be hated and torn to the ground if he was a black, you're an even bigger c00n that I thought.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
lol nothing will ever overturn the azz whippin Devin received that epic Saturday night :bryan:a night no one will ever forget. Now dude is taking soft matches and thinking about taking year long vacations. His swag is shot to shyt now.