Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He’s a result of inept boxing, “fans”, who have taken over the world. The world of, “right is right and wrong is wrong”, no longer exists. He could’ve beaten Ryan, Tank, and racist ass Teo convincingly and it still wouldn’t have mattered because of whatever. But if you sniff coke, smoke weed, have fake meltdowns, use PEDS, cheat the boxing culture, beat up baby mamas, commit hit and runs, go prison, and speak out against “Black fighters”…it is no big deal and whats likable. But God forbid you were the ONLY undisputed out of the “Big 4”, moved up and dominated the 140 , “boogie man”, then lose to a cheater that 2 fights prior flat out quit in the biggest fight of his life, stay clean, and have a strong Black man as a father AND promoter…the world hates you. :pachaha:

This is the new world at a much smaller scale. But Dev will be alright, and now I want him to beat everyone, except Tank (which is impossible for him anyway).
agendas are powerful :yeshrug:

add in insecurities and it's get real spooky

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Truth be told, Devin would've gotten his ass dropped multiple times even if Ryan didn't dope.

The fight was deservedly ruled a no contest, but everyone now knows that Devin's chin is made of laffy taffy.
Dude finished the fight against a drug infused p*ssy who quit not too long ago.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Like I said a few pages ago, if y’all thought Devin and his pops were hated before, ya’ll about to see an everlasting wave of hate WHENEVER and WHEREVER these dudes make an appearance. YouTube, IG, in person - ANYWHERE - they’re getting DISRESPECTED ON SIGHT :mjlol:

I deadass feel like he shouldn’t even box anymore tbh. Ppl will not flock to see him, networks won’t rush to air him, and promoters won’t be in a hurry to secure events for him. :francis:

I’ll say it again, instead of crying to the NYSAC to get his 0 back, and now coming out with a video dancing after hiding all this time, he should have just asked for the rematch. The fans would have respected him more. Now the little fans he did have won’t even feel comfortable publicly backing him. Sad.

That’s y’all man’s though and yall wanted that 0 back like it actually meant something. Only downhill from here :yeshrug:
Haney may have to lean into the heel role for the rest of his career. He can capitalize financially on that

2legit

Superstar
Daps
I’m not even a hardcore like you guys, I’d consider myself just a step above a casual, but even the hardcore fans are spewing that stupid shyt
:gucci:
Devin Haney is really the Jaylen Brown before 2024 of boxing. The hate for them both was truly irrational. Both are from the Bay Area too. I dont know what it is, but there are certain types of Black Ppl that get insane hate from Whites and Blacks too that other good Black athletes like Tank or Bernard Hopkins would get.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mauricio suliman talking about they not punishing ryan they supporting him, wbc corrupt af and always give mexican fighters passes for cheating. Raised drug levels for canelo

This is something else that has to be blazed..this WBC president never doing his job. First Canelo hiding the belt from Benavidez and this....

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Devin Haney is really the Jaylen Brown before 2024 of boxing. The hate for them both was truly irrational. Both are from the Bay Area too. I dont know what it is, but there are certain types of Black Ppl that get insane hate from Whites and Blacks too that other good Black athletes like Tank or Bernard Hopkins would get.
Jaylen a Georgia boy but went to Cal so :yeshrug:

Like I said last night, have a record or questionable past and they’ll cling on to you. Confirms their “just another Black Man coming from rags to riches” assumptions.. it’s what the NFL Draft used to push by highlighting Black players’ tragic backstories

Not only are both normal dudes, but also have the audacity to speak their mind? :gucci:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Mauricio suliman talking about they not punishing ryan they supporting him, wbc corrupt af and always give mexican fighters passes for cheating. Raised drug levels for canelo

On code. What can you do.

Which makes it annoying how some brehs love to be critical at the worst times.. everybody else lets shyt slide or conveniently forget key details but no… mfs have to be “neutral” because “facts are facts”

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Being likeable and having a real personality is playing a big role in this. If people like you and dislike the other person, they'll disregard anything the same way they did Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. Sure, it was wrong.......but who cares? Haney is boring and Ryan is exciting which plays some role into it but also Ryan is basically Trump making up nonsense and people are buying into it just because they like him........at the same time I think we have to acknowledge Devin is a bit of a lame. This is a guy who celebrated Kambosos beating Teo like it was HIS WIN, just because he knew he'd have an easy lick for undisputed.

Campaigning to have his L removed and celebrating as if he won the fight on social media because Ryan got suspended opposed to acknowledging that he got hit with the same left hook all night, isn't going to get him any new fans particularly after many people believed he lost to Lomachenko and others just see him as a weight bully. We saw him damn near GET KILLED in that Ryan fight so right or wrong no one wants to see him campaigning for his L to be removed and celebrating.

Sure, he should be exercising every legal right available to him in this situation but it's how he does it which makes people look at him funny, particularly in an era where facts and rules don't matter in any facet of life........it's about results and how it looks and we saw him go out there and get his ass whooped. Our eyes can't erase that.....

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said a few pages ago, if y’all thought Devin and his pops were hated before, ya’ll about to see an everlasting wave of hate WHENEVER and WHEREVER these dudes make an appearance. YouTube, IG, in person - ANYWHERE - they’re getting DISRESPECTED ON SIGHT :mjlol:

I deadass feel like he shouldn’t even box anymore tbh. Ppl will not flock to see him, networks won’t rush to air him, and promoters won’t be in a hurry to secure events for him. :francis:

I’ll say it again, instead of crying to the NYSAC to get his 0 back, and now coming out with a video dancing after hiding all this time, he should have just asked for the rematch. The fans would have respected him more. Now the little fans he did have won’t even feel comfortable publicly backing him. Sad.

That’s y’all man’s though and yall wanted that 0 back like it actually meant something. Only downhill from here :yeshrug:
Am I reading this right???:dahell:

I'm not a Haney guy at all, I don't think he has it like nikkas believe he does but you think he shouldn't have gotten his 0 back?

Garcia straight up and down cheated:dahell:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Being likeable and having a real personality is playing a big role in this. If people like you and dislike the other person, they'll disregard anything the same way they did Will Smith slapping Chris Rock. Sure, it was wrong.......but who cares? Haney is boring and Ryan is exciting which plays some role into it but also Ryan is basically Trump making up nonsense and people are buying into it just because they like him........at the same time I think we have to acknowledge Devin is a bit of a lame. This is a guy who celebrated Kambosos beating Teo like it was HIS WIN, just because he knew he'd have an easy lick for undisputed.

Campaigning to have his L removed and celebrating as if he won the fight on social media because Ryan got suspended opposed to acknowledging that he got hit with the same left hook all night, isn't going to get him any new fans particularly after many people believed he lost to Lomachenko and others just see him as a weight bully. We saw him damn near GET KILLED in that Ryan fight so right or wrong no one wants to see him campaigning for his L to be removed and celebrating.

Sure, he should be exercising every legal right available to him in this situation but it's how he does it which makes people look at him funny, particularly in an era where facts and rules don't matter in any facet of life........it's about results and how it looks and we saw him go out there and get his ass whooped. Our eyes can't erase that.....

How is Garcia more likeable than Haney. He is a drugged up, Trump supporting, arrogant, quitting, little cheat.

You clowns will do anything to erase the innate hatred the world has for black people.