Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Pay attention to the posters who are hating on Devin instead of the guy that cheated. They're not real boxing fans. The agenda they are putting forward is suspect.
shyt don’t make sense unless you’re a stan. Anybody getting caught cheating in a combat sport is the ultimate bytch and not worth of your fandom.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin made some mistakes in the fight and a lot of his flaws I already knew he had were exposed greatly. At the same time I don’t feel he was dominated in the boxing match, only dominated in the rounds he lost which to me really makes Ryan’s win even more suspect. In a year Devin could definitely win a fight against him. He was winning some rounds IMO against a guy who came in heavy and likely had some sort of stamina boost. I thought the fight was 50/50 going in and almost put money on Ry. shyt was weird how it was going down and everyone was expecting him to lose then he wins then get popped. Rules are rules. If Devin came up clean and he didn’t then the decision was fair imo.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Like I said a few pages ago, if y’all thought Devin and his pops were hated before, ya’ll about to see an everlasting wave of hate WHENEVER and WHEREVER these dudes make an appearance. YouTube, IG, in person - ANYWHERE - they’re getting DISRESPECTED ON SIGHT :mjlol:

I deadass feel like he shouldn’t even box anymore tbh. Ppl will not flock to see him, networks won’t rush to air him, and promoters won’t be in a hurry to secure events for him. :francis:

I’ll say it again, instead of crying to the NYSAC to get his 0 back, and now coming out with a video dancing after hiding all this time, he should have just asked for the rematch. The fans would have respected him more. Now the little fans he did have won’t even feel comfortable publicly backing him. Sad.

That’s y’all man’s though and yall wanted that 0 back like it actually meant something. Only downhill from here :yeshrug:
Negged. You c00ns are unbelievable.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Loma out his own mouth said he took off round 12 in a close fight.
Garcia came in overweight, was unprofessional the entire press run, and then got popped for PEDS and is suspended.

redeem himself? what are we doing here?
I can't believe my eyes.

Garcia is the one who needs to prove he's more than just a quitter and a cheat.

In a way, I'm kind of glad to see the responses as it confirms what I've always known. People start with a hatred of black men and then try to rationalise it. There isn't a legitimate reason to hate Haney so the true cause stands out.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why test prefight if it doesn't matter prefight?

Why would someone not cheat in that scenario? Cheat, get your bag, face consequences later.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
dHaPnou.jpg
That dude need to remove that Pac picture.