Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Tank can beat bytches and crash into pregnant women and leave the scene but he gets less hate than haney getting beat by a weight and drug cheat. Yall nikkas are insane :dead:
“They” need a flaw to hang over our heads to make sure we don’t get in line. Keep up those TKOs and KOs and we’ll forget the DV cases. :sas2: even with Errol.. they quick to call him irresponsible and “a danger to other drivers on the road” anytime he says something they don’t like

but now they’re faced with someone who’s only sin is being corny.. has no real dedicated fanbase that can shift his narrative.. nor has any generational talent that can mask any potential personal issues.. so now you see them struggling to stick to an angle

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Caleb Plant recklessly throwing a cup of water at Ryan is applauded for “standing up for his wife” and “not afraid of the smoke” yet Devin getting on ESPN or any platform to do ANYTHING is considered cringeworthy

As if they just want buddy to roll over and perish.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Unfortunate as there’s genuine criticism and major changes real fans can discuss about Devin’s future.. but this controversy muddles any type of conversation pertaining to that

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like I said a few pages ago, if y’all thought Devin and his pops were hated before, ya’ll about to see an everlasting wave of hate WHENEVER and WHEREVER these dudes make an appearance. YouTube, IG, in person - ANYWHERE - they’re getting DISRESPECTED ON SIGHT :mjlol:

I deadass feel like he shouldn’t even box anymore tbh. Ppl will not flock to see him, networks won’t rush to air him, and promoters won’t be in a hurry to secure events for him. :francis:

I’ll say it again, instead of crying to the NYSAC to get his 0 back, and now coming out with a video dancing after hiding all this time, he should have just asked for the rematch. The fans would have respected him more. Now the little fans he did have won’t even feel comfortable publicly backing him. Sad.

That’s y’all man’s though and yall wanted that 0 back like it actually meant something. Only downhill from here :yeshrug:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I feel for dev
He’s a result of inept boxing, “fans”, who have taken over the world. The world of, “right is right and wrong is wrong”, no longer exists. He could’ve beaten Ryan, Tank, and racist ass Teo convincingly and it still wouldn’t have mattered because of whatever. But if you sniff coke, smoke weed, have fake meltdowns, use PEDS, cheat the boxing culture, beat up baby mamas, commit hit and runs, go prison, and speak out against “Black fighters”…it is no big deal and whats likable. But God forbid you were the ONLY undisputed out of the “Big 4”, moved up and dominated the 140 , “boogie man”, then lose to a cheater that 2 fights prior flat out quit in the biggest fight of his life, stay clean, and have a strong Black man as a father AND promoter…the world hates you. :pachaha:

This is the new world at a much smaller scale. But Dev will be alright, and now I want him to beat everyone, except Tank (which is impossible for him anyway).

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
If it wasn't clear that this whole debacle is ultimately about the hate that the boxing community has for Haney, just look at the comments on all the social media platforms in the last hour. Somehow the topic of discussion is still about Haney. This shyt is unhealthy.

If Usyk went out there and got beat by Fury, and we later found out Fury was on PEDs, I'm willing to bet we wouldn't be seeing anything about "Well, we still remember what Usyk looked like" or "Usyk was still exposed". Somehow this discourse is acceptable for Ryan though :mjpls:

It's official. Ryan cheated. Haney didn't lose. Time to accept it :umad: :
Right it's hella unhealthy, this whole thing pretty much showed us as a society we are in for some horrible times more people will be justifying wicked acts simply because they don't like you.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Like I said a few pages ago, if y’all thought Devin and his pops were hated before, ya’ll about to see an everlasting wave of hate WHENEVER and WHEREVER these dudes make an appearance. YouTube, IG, in person - ANYWHERE - they’re getting DISRESPECTED ON SIGHT :mjlol:

I deadass feel like he shouldn’t even box anymore tbh. Ppl will not flock to see him, networks won’t rush to air him, and promoters won’t be in a hurry to secure events for him. :francis:

I’ll say it again, instead of crying to the NYSAC to get his 0 back, and now coming out with a video dancing after hiding all this time, he should have just asked for the rematch. The fans would have respected him more. Now the little fans he did have won’t even feel comfortable publicly backing him. Sad.

That’s y’all man’s though and yall wanted that 0 back like it actually meant something. Only downhill from here :yeshrug:
100% agree. This is the second time Devin has had the opportunity to redeem himself but instead moved on. Did the same thing after id say in the public eye he lost to Lomanchenko. To do it once is shameful enough, but twice?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
100% agree. This is the second time Devin has had the opportunity to redeem himself but instead moved on. Did the same thing after id say in the public eye he lost to Lomanchenko. To do it once is shameful enough, but twice?

Loma out his own mouth said he took off round 12 in a close fight.
Garcia came in overweight, was unprofessional the entire press run, and then got popped for PEDS and is suspended.

redeem himself? what are we doing here?