Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Daps
The doping control forms -- which were viewed by ESPN -- were submitted alongside Garcia's urine-sample collections on April 19 and 20 (the day before and day of the fight), both of which returned adverse findings for Ostarine.

The supplements: raspberry-lemonade flavored NutraBio SuperCarb (which showed the presence of Ostarine at 70-2200 picograms per gram powder) and Body Health strawberry-flavored amino-acid blend (660 to 830 picograms). The other supplements Garcia listed on the forms: D3, iron, Thorne elite multivitamins and magnesium glycinate.

:ohhh:

That’s a lot of supplements for a guy that said he doesn’t take supplements. But how are those two to blame when I thought it was the ashwaganda gummies he took because he couldn’t sleep the night before the fight? Or that Victor Conte spiked his urine? Or the elites and Illuminati? Sorry I can’t keep up with all the stories and pivots.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm confused. He said he passed a hair test..but the 2 supplements tested positive allegedly. So which one is it? Dudes getting caught up in a web of lies at this point. LMFAO!

And only complete jackazzes are still rocking with him and making up excuses. Ima call yall Garcia's Gobblers from now on

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm confused. He said he passed a hair test..but the 2 supplements tested positive allegedly. So which one is it? Dudes getting caught up in a web of lies at this point. LMFAO!

And only complete jackazzes are still rocking with him and making up excuses. Ima call yall Garcia's Gobblers from now on
The hair test dont matter. It comes from bizarro world.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
If he proves his case alot of dudes in this thread gonna be looking folish :mjlol:
You don't get it. He injected a sarm.

He tested positive for Ostarine on both the a and b samples under Vada/Wada testing.

That’s all you need to know. All the other stuff is out the window lies. Damage control etc.

That’s what they do now, they (the guilty boxers publicist and management) pay for and spruik all this bullshyt to the media to murk the waters.

The Conor Benn shyt is identical in this respect.

2024, the post truth era. Facts don’t mean shyt today.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That’s a lot of supplements for a guy that said he doesn’t take supplements. But how are those two to blame when I thought it was the ashwaganda gummies he took because he couldn’t sleep the night before the fight? Or that Victor Conte spiked his urine? Or the elites and Illuminati? Sorry I can’t keep up with all the stories and pivots.
How is it supplements when I thought it was a setup according to Ryan where Conte was behind him popping dirty
and snuck in the Vada labs like a cat burglar and switched his pee test
360_F_187299220_0uCKEnLgWmvQUjwDnl7Q3UYqozcF4EGu.webp

But then I thought he tested his own hair follicle which proved he hadn't been injesting osterine.. so he decided to take not one but TWO contaminated supplements full of Osterine the night before the fight :mjlol: how convenient.

The next move is what Conte suggested which is to test the batch of supplements Ryan got his from and see if there's any osterine.. If it shows there only then would Ryan name be clear

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
So he sent an unsealed product to get tested :unimpressed:

I hope they sue the shyt out of that bozo. Do a complete product recall and then sue him for the loss of revenue whilst testing was carried in addition to damage done to their reputation.

Cheating little rat.
Yeah i dont know how they thought sending an unsealed product was supposed to strengthen their case. He could easily just drive to the store he bought it from and pick a sealed one with the same batch number

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
So he sent an unsealed product to get tested :unimpressed:

I hope they sue the shyt out of that bozo. Do a complete product recall and then sue him for the loss of revenue whilst testing was carried in addition to damage done to their reputation.

Cheating little rat.
You gotta understand. This part is all bullshyt. You don't send off anything in testing.

WADA/VADA come to you, that's the game. They do random testing, before the bout, after the bout, mid camp, sometimes at midnight. It's done this way because it's like the police.

You don't send off hair samples. They stand there with you while you piss.

It's not complicated. Don't fall for all this 'sending off samples shyt'. That's to make you think it's something else. You don't hair sample. You don't do it yourself.