Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Im so over this shyt. Schedule the rematch in April 2025 to settle this.

Ion see how this isn’t the play
That’s clearly the move. Unfortunately, Devin doesn’t want to fight the left hook monster again. I don’t blame him either. Another L to a “C level fighter” would have Devins career on life support. Bill knows this and wants to keep Ryan as far away from his son as possible.

The potential pay day might entice Bill to throw his son in there for another L though. :francis:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York

Put some respect on Showbizz name please :stopitslime:

Called it immediately and wasn’t worried about what bitter miserable haters thought about him. He even said Ryan should be suspended to make an example out of him and make athletes more careful about what they ingest. But he, alongside anyone looking at this objectively, knew that contamination was the cause of all this once you saw the trace amounts and previous clean tests.

Stop the hate and appreciate the daily work showbizz puts in. Dude is always on the side of fighters and keeps it 100% positive. Subscribe and be part of the war room! :blessed:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Called it immediately and wasn’t worried about what bitter miserable haters thought about him. He even said Ryan should be suspended to make an example out of him and make athletes more careful about what they ingest. But he, alongside anyone looking at this objectively, knew that contamination was the cause of all this once you saw the trace amounts and previous clean tests.

Stop the hate and appreciate the daily work showbizz puts in. Dude is always on the side of fighters and keeps it 100% positive. Subscribe and be part of the war room! :blessed:

If this is true, nikkas was shytting on showbizz heavy in this thread. :sas2:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You're an idiot. Doesn't mean he's innocent. Garcia's team has to find a way to prove that this wasn't done intentionally. He's still accountable for what he put in his system.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The doping control forms -- which were viewed by ESPN -- were submitted alongside Garcia's urine-sample collections on April 19 and 20 (the day before and day of the fight), both of which returned adverse findings for Ostarine.

The supplements: raspberry-lemonade flavored NutraBio SuperCarb (which showed the presence of Ostarine at 70-2200 picograms per gram powder) and Body Health strawberry-flavored amino-acid blend (660 to 830 picograms). The other supplements Garcia listed on the forms: D3, iron, Thorne elite multivitamins and magnesium glycinate.

:ohhh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
SHOCKING. No one saw that coming at all.:beli:

Don’t fret though. The haters in this thread will not care about the facts and will juelz the hell out of this. Their opinions don’t matter anymore though. Ryan is vindicated like I knew he would be and will be even a bigger star after that incredible win. :blessed:

Haney keeps that L :banderas:

In the meantime..

If he proves his case alot of dudes in this thread gonna be looking folish :mjlol:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
The doping control forms -- which were viewed by ESPN -- were submitted alongside Garcia's urine-sample collections on April 19 and 20 (the day before and day of the fight), both of which returned adverse findings for Ostarine.

The supplements: raspberry-lemonade flavored NutraBio SuperCarb (which showed the presence of Ostarine at 70-2200 picograms per gram powder) and Body Health strawberry-flavored amino-acid blend (660 to 830 picograms). The other supplements Garcia listed on the forms: D3, iron, Thorne elite multivitamins and magnesium glycinate.

:ohhh:
Man gtfoh.

Are you fukking stupid? Ostarine is a SARM. It's not something you find in a drink and ingest accidentally. You inject it. It's a growth hormone precursor. It doesn't go in a sports drink. It's a lab concoction.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I took a hair test which is more accurate to show that I had never had ostarine in my body. Here are TWO contaminated supplements I took which is how ostarine was in my body.

Makes perfect sense. :unimpressed:

They tampered with those supplements too anyway. They must think everyone has the same IQ as Garcia stans

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Man gtfoh.

Are you fukking stupid? Ostarine is a SARM. It's not something you find in a drink and ingest accidentally. You inject it. It's a growth hormone precursor. It doesn't go in a sports drink. It's a lab concoction.

Fukk you talking about? :dahell:

I posted what i saw in an ESPN article, which they confirmed to have seen.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I took a hair test which is more accurate to show that I had never had ostarine in my body. Here are TWO contaminated supplements I took which is how ostarine was in my body.

Makes perfect sense. :unimpressed:

They tampered with those supplements too anyway. They must think everyone has the same IQ as Garcia stans

Conte explained this last week.