Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
As someone who has taken multiple hair follicle tests before in my life, that test is 10x more reliable than a urine test and way better indicator of consistent drug use. I'm confused why everyone is downplaying it like it's some throwaway fact

Maybe I can look at this objectively because I'm a fan of neither Haney or Garcia. I just want to know the truth of when it eventually comes out
Because he didn't do the test through VADA, WADA, or a boxing commision. there's no documentation of where and when he did the test or if he even used his own hair for the test. Its his lack of professionalism.. THis is a guy who claims people dragged him in the woods and forced him to watch children get raped, AND THAT HE HAS PROOF yet hasn't provided any proof. For all we know he making everything up because immedietley after popping dirty he already has 5 different excuses that all contradict each other.. IS this a person you really wanna give the benefit of the doubt to? Someone who straight up ignores trying to make weight runs around claiming hes being set up by NYSC, Vada and VIctor conte as the reason he popped dirty just to turn around and now claim he popped dirty because of not one, but TWO convenient supplements he apparently only tried to take right before the fight.. :childplease:at 1st he claimed Ashwagandha was the contaminated supplement.. now its these other 2.. why didn;'t it show up in prior tests if you had been taking these tainted supplements??.. cant make this shyt up

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
and now the supplement company is responding to Ryan's claims
"NutraBio has never manufactured a supplement with Ostarine, and has never brought Ostarine into our manufacturing facility," Glazier said in a statement to Fox News Digital. "We have a long-standing commitment to producing the highest-quality supplements, trusted by athletes worldwide.

"NutraBio set the bar when it comes to guaranteeing products’ quality and safety and we are the first sports supplement company to have full-label disclosure. Our supplements are manufactured in our own GMP facility, meeting CFR Part 111 GMP regulations," Glazier continued.

"We take any claims against our company extremely seriously and we will aggressively investigate the recent allegations made by Ryan Garcia’s camp. We stand by our process for ensuring the quality, safety and security of our products. We deeply appreciate the trust placed in us by our customers and athletes alike, and we are confident that trust is deserved."

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
As someone who has taken multiple hair follicle tests before in my life, that test is 10x more reliable than a urine test and way better indicator of consistent drug use. I'm confused why everyone is downplaying it like it's some throwaway fact

Maybe I can look at this objectively because I'm a fan of neither Haney or Garcia. I just want to know the truth of when it eventually comes out
Not for steroids also hus supplements are supposedly found to be contaminated but your hair is clean while your urine is dirty .it's muddied waters

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I get the point you are trying to make. But everytime I did a hair follicle test, it was never from the hair on my head
All the testers tell me they will take it from chest hair, arms, back, legs, armpits, stomach, etc. Hair on your head would be the absolute last resort
I can't speak for your testing, but in sports testing they take hair from the head usually.

And sportspeople have and continue to flaunt this in the by shaving their entire bodies if they know they're going to be found with drugs in their system.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If Garcia believed he tested clean, why would he be trying to push the "My supplements were contaminated' narrative.

He is a lying sack of shyt. That "My hair tested clean" is akin to downloading some test online and paying some Professor to mark the completed paper, then saying you aced it. 1, we haven't seen the results. 2, it means nothing because it was not completed in a controlled setting.

Now he is going for broke with that "My mum is terminally ill' bullshyt. That "I'm entitled to sympathy and you're all monsters" play.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The comments about McNeely being "brave and courgeous" after getting punked in one round and the steaming Hitler level hatred spewed about Undisputed Champion...former Undisputed Champion Haney shows just how fukked up the public is when you arent pale.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
The comments about McNeely being "brave and courgeous" after getting punked in one round and the steaming Hitler level hatred spewed about Undisputed Champion...former Undisputed Champion Haney shows just how fukked up the public is when you arent pale.

the comments on his fight vs Tyson were even worse.

a whole subgroup champions mediocrity.