Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I'm not sure if this means "yes" or "no" :jbhmm:
It doesn't mean either. Floyd has a mental disorder(probably boxing related) where he's incapable of answering any questions directly. He's been this way for years and has gotten progressively worse. Just pull up any floyd interview

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

giphy.webp

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

What kinda media spin bullshyt is this? It's one thing to rehydrate, it's another to get caught with PEDS in your system. Worlds apart.

One is a skill in itself (weight cuts and hydrations), the other is blatant cheating.

And the other thing, the scales, you gotta come in on weight, thats the fukking sport!

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
They are saying that Ryan Garcia did declare two supplements to VADA and they contained ostarine :ohhh:

SHOCKING. No one saw that coming at all.:beli:

Don’t fret though. The haters in this thread will not care about the facts and will juelz the hell out of this. Their opinions don’t matter anymore though. Ryan is vindicated like I knew he would be and will be even a bigger star after that incredible win. :blessed:

Haney keeps that L :banderas:

In the meantime..

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Well, well, well. What do we have here :sas1:

:martin:

:banderas:

:blessed:

But I thought Victor Conte crept in the lab like a cat burglar and tainting Ryans pee tests.. or it was some kinda Vada conspiracy with the NY commsion getting paid off by the Haneys to drug Ryan?? Now all of a sudden Ryan popped dirty and the proof is supposedly not 1 but 2 supplements he conveniently is claiming is tainted with Osterine which hasn't been confirmed by anyone other than Ryan just like the hair test :mjlol: can't make this shyt up