Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Retards really acting like self done hair tests and unsealed supplement is showing he innocent :dead:

Boxing fans are so so dumb
First he cheated by taking ostarine then he lies to his fans and the media. Then he sends opened samples that he contaminated himself to the lab. This guy is hell :mjlol:

He should change his name to shiesty Garcia :heh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused. He said he passed a hair test..but the 2 supplements tested positive allegedly. So which one is it? Dudes getting caught up in a web of lies at this point. LMFAO!

And only complete jackazzes are still rocking with him and making up excuses. Ima call yall Garcia's Gobblers from now on

As someone who has taken multiple hair follicle tests before in my life, that test is 10x more reliable than a urine test and way better indicator of consistent drug use. I'm confused why everyone is downplaying it like it's some throwaway fact

Maybe I can look at this objectively because I'm a fan of neither Haney or Garcia. I just want to know the truth of when it eventually comes out

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
As someone who has taken multiple hair follicle tests before in my life, that test is 10x more reliable than a urine test and way better indicator of consistent drug use. I'm confused why everyone is downplaying it like it's some throwaway fact

Maybe I can look at this objectively because I'm a fan of neither Haney or Garcia. I just want to know the truth of when it eventually comes out
I don't think the quality of hair follicle tests is in question. It's about who took the tests. It seems like Ryan had it done by an agency he hired himself. Which makes it completely useless.

When canelo failed his test, He immediately took a hair test at a wada certified clinic through the NSAC. So you knew it was legit. We still have no idea where Ryan took his or even if he really did it at all. Ryan been moving shady during this whole thing. Using trump tactics cause he knows the general public is easily influenced.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

It needs to be an even playing field regarding testing, some athletes have no hair, some have frizzed hair, some have short hair, some drugs are better tested via urine and some drugs better tested via hair. For example, darker hair is prone to higher readings of certain drugs, but washing your hair can affect results too.

That's not to say urine testing is fool proof, there's a myriad of masking agents and techniques that athletes employ to beat the tests.

But everybody can take a piss the same if that makes sense?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Has there ever been a more pathetic son of a bytch in the sport of boxing? :mjtf:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It needs to be an even playing field regarding testing, some athletes have no hair, some have frizzed hair, some have short hair, some drugs are better tested via urine and some drugs better tested via hair. For example, darker hair is prone to higher readings of certain drugs, but washing your hair can affect results too.

That's not to say urine testing is fool proof, there's a myriad of masking agents and techniques that athletes employ to beat the tests.

But everybody can take a piss the same if that makes sense?

I get the point you are trying to make. But everytime I did a hair follicle test, it was never from the hair on my head
All the testers tell me they will take it from chest hair, arms, back, legs, armpits, stomach, etc. Hair on your head would be the absolute last resort