Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This whole thing has been weird, breh failed a drug test and the boxing community still clowned Dev as if it wasn’t a big deal, even black fighters. I don’t like dev either but Ryan came in overweight and drugged up so there’s really no shame in devs loss. Not making a big deal of this is setting a bad precedent.
That Loma loss made him public enemy.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
The more important question is, if VADA tested his hair and results came back negative, would you agree Ryan was innocent?

Probably not, unfortunately. Which just demonstrates your spite, hate and bias.

Nah... I don't like him. But that ain't how I get down.

Like I said, he knew he would pop positive again. That report from his lawyers been sitting in the chamber since he said he would move forward with the B Sample.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
That Loma loss made him public enemy.

I think him trying to get his 0 back is extra corny and not winning him any fans either. Also, him not wanting a rematch makes him look weak and insecure. Look at Cotto, when he accused Margarito, he got his back in blood. Haney should be looking to make a huge rematch happen. Not getting his 0 back.

This didn’t win him fans either.

The guy is delusional. Thinks he didn’t lose fair and square to that left hook and thinks he belonged on the cover of the undisputed video game and refused to be in the game because he wasn’t.

Hold down that L like a man and ask for a rematch :scust:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Nah... I don't like him. But that ain't how I get down.

Like I said, he knew he would pop positive again. That report from his lawyers been sitting in the chamber since he said he would move forward with the B Sample.

Why wouldn’t he pop for traces again? The tests are taken at the same time. Everyone knew this would be the case. The hair sample nullifies it all though. NYSAC will be testing supplements he submitted for later one contamination.

Haters need to chill and not let their hate and jealousy blind them from facts and reality.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think him trying to get his 0 back is extra corny and not winning him any fans either. Also, him not wanting a rematch makes him look weak and insecure. Look at Cotto, when he accused Margarito, he got his back in blood. Haney should be looking to make a huge rematch happen. Not getting his 0 back.

This didn’t win him fans either.

The guy is delusional. Thinks he didn’t lose fair and square to that left hook and thinks he belonged on the cover of the undisputed video game and refused to be in the game because he wasn’t.

Hold down that L like a man and ask for a rematch :scust:

He didn't lose fair and square.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Why wouldn’t he pop for traces again? The tests are taken at the same time. Everyone knew this would be the case. The hair sample nullifies it all though. NYSAC will be testing supplements he submitted for later one contamination.

Haters need to chill and not let their hate and jealousy blind them from facts and reality.

Has it been confirmed that they're going to test the supplements or is this information coming from the Garcia side?

As far as I know, according to Dan Rafael, he gets to explain what happened in the hearing, but it doesn't change that he'll be suspended.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so this hoe went the pacquaio route.. started poppin dem steroids after he got his ass whipped lol pathetic. Change that to no contest

I've never trusted Pacquaio's stamina at any point in his career. Hell of a fighter......but I don't trust that he hadn't already been on something for a long time.