Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what's worse. The thought that Ryan team really paying dudes to come on the Coli to defend him or if these are really grown men going out their way to try juelz the reason for positive drug tests for Ryan of all people:dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't know what's worse. The thought that Ryan team really paying dudes to come on the Coli to defend him or if these are really grown men going out their way to try juelz the reason for positive drug tests for Ryan of all people:dead:

I would hope these nikkas are getting paid because this is insane.

Daps
Ryan doing PED's prevented Haney from defending?

I’m not understanding these type of comments, yes PED’s changed the whole landscape of the fight. Everyone gets rocked during fights, tank even got rocked by Rolly and Ryan before he finished them. Without the PEDs does Ryans left drop Haney? Does Ryan even approach the fight the same way without his help. PED’s in a combat sport change everything.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I’m not understanding these type of comments, yes PED’s changed the whole landscape of the fight. Everyone gets rocked during fights, tank even got rocked by Rolly and Ryan before he finished them. Without the PEDs does Ryans left drop Haney? Does Ryan even approach the fight the same way without his help. PED’s in a combat sport change everything.
Sorry I haven't been following this closely. Are we saying that Ryan hit harder or he was faster cause he was in peds?

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Sorry I haven't been following this closely. Are we saying that Ryan hit harder or he was faster cause he was in peds?
Performance Enhancing Drugs by definition enhance your athletic performance. Yes Testosterone will make you hit harder and faster.Can also improve your stamina

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York

Nah, he’s saying that the trace amounts of Osterine Ryan popped for in one test made Devin peripherally blind to the only punch he claimed Ryan had - the left hook.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Yup clearly it's major racism, when these cacs have it against you they will search for ways to hate you and even become hypocrites(I.E Mayweather- Boring and Tyson Fury - Boxing genius)
It’s not the whites, it’s the Latinos. They’re the new whites when it comes to boxing ‘cism. It’s disgusting.