Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think him trying to get his 0 back is extra corny and not winning him any fans either. Also, him not wanting a rematch makes him look weak and insecure. Look at Cotto, when he accused Margarito, he got his back in blood. Haney should be looking to make a huge rematch happen. Not getting his 0 back.

This didn’t win him fans either.

The guy is delusional. Thinks he didn’t lose fair and square to that left hook and thinks he belonged on the cover of the undisputed video game and refused to be in the game because he wasn’t.

Hold down that L like a man and ask for a rematch :scust:

:comeon:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not understanding these type of comments, yes PED’s changed the whole landscape of the fight. Everyone gets rocked during fights, tank even got rocked by Rolly and Ryan before he finished them. Without the PEDs does Ryans left drop Haney? Does Ryan even approach the fight the same way without his help. PED’s in a combat sport change everything.
its sad that you even have to explain this

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anything the juelzing is on the other side right now. I'm sorry but I don't believe those who have the power to, are making all these shadow moves to protect Ryan.
You would be defending a PED cheat because you want practice for when they expose Lebron for using them too :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nah, he’s saying that the trace amounts of Osterine Ryan popped for in one test made Devin peripherally blind to the only punch he claimed Ryan had - the left hook.
That's not what anyone is saying. Let's just make it simple for nikkas like you who like defending cheaters... Lets say Haney was on Osterine as well.. He would have improved Stamina.. improved Bone strength, and would've made weight much easier without losing muscle so he would've performed much better and probably eats Ryan punch like skooby snacks.. Never gets drops and wins the fight by wide decision

Last edited: