Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
race and pure hatred for Devin I’d say. Tank fight.. folks said Ryan wasn’t even close to Tank’s level and needed to improve his flaws.

All of a sudden he’s the people’s champ and
is what boxing is missing? :what:
Yup clearly it's major racism, when these cacs have it against you they will search for ways to hate you and even become hypocrites(I.E Mayweather- Boring and Tyson Fury - Boxing genius)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I been saying that Boxing fans are lowkey the most racist in sports. There is something about a successful confident young black fighter that gets under their skin. Devin's problem was that he beat the Golden Boy Loma and Loma's psycho fanbase will never forgive him for that. He was going to be hated forever for daring to destroy Loma's invincibility myth.
It's Crazy that they gave Teo a pass, I guess Teofimo and his dad are prejudice towards black fighters so they must be on the Devils good graces.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
of course..ryan has a large casual fan base who unfortunately have no qualms in embarrassing themselves online with talking boxing or they think he's cool or something
Some of them got a thing for him too. Ryan got a few older hardcore fans defending and somehow blaming Haney.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I been saying that Boxing fans are lowkey the most racist in sports. There is something about a successful confident young black fighter that gets under their skin. Devin's problem was that he beat the Golden Boy Loma and Loma's psycho fanbase will never forgive him for that. He was going to be hated forever for daring to destroy Loma's invincibility myth.
you would of thought Devin had plaster in his hand wraps the way they speak on his fight with Loma.

Idk a situation more clearer than this that showcases how important staying on code is.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Thats really all it is. You can see it on reddit. The loma dikklickers STILL upset over that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thats really all it is. You can see it on reddit. The loma dikklickers STILL upset over that
Duh. You see it with the Spence hate and all kind of shyt...ON HERE. Defending cheaters like Canelo...

But yeah...Black men are genetically superior. So Italians, Mexicans, Russians. All those types are always whining about black success. Hating on Ennis. Crawford. Saying Inoue is #1 p4p for beating old Donaire twice..

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Not sure how true this is considering Rick and Dan said results could take up to a week.

But Boxing Kingdom is very pro Garcia so I'm not sure...

Daps
This whole thing has been weird, breh failed a drug test and the boxing community still clowned Dev as if it wasn’t a big deal, even black fighters. I don’t like dev either but Ryan came in overweight and drugged up so there’s really no shame in devs loss. Not making a big deal of this is setting a bad precedent.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
of course..ryan has a large casual fan base who unfortunately have no qualms in embarrassing themselves online with talking boxing or they think he's cool or something
SouthPaw TV normally makes good fight predictions but he is caping for Ryan.Alot of people are saying Conte induced VADA to fail Ryan

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Duh. You see it with the Spence hate and all kind of shyt...ON HERE. Defending cheaters like Canelo...

But yeah...Black men are genetically superior. So Italians, Mexicans, Russians. All those types are always whining about black success. Hating on Ennis. Crawford. Saying Inoue is #1 p4p for beating old Donaire twice..

Hey now leave monster out of this :bryan: