Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

2legit

Superstar
Daps
This whole thing has been weird, breh failed a drug test and the boxing community still clowned Dev as if it wasn’t a big deal, even black fighters. I don’t like dev either but Ryan came in overweight and drugged up so there’s really no shame in devs loss. Not making a big deal of this is setting a bad precedent.
It's odd that I seen so many so many Black Fighters and Black Celebs who were making Pro-Garcia/Anti-Haney comments. There is something about Haney that a lot of Black People hate. The hatred is irrational since I can't find a negative thing about Haney to latch on.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
It's odd that I seen so many so many Black Fighters and Black Celebs who were making Pro-Garcia/Anti-Haney comments. There is something about Haney that a lot of Black People hate. The hatred is irrational since I can't find a negative thing about Haney to latch on.
Outside of his dealings with those IG whores, Haney is a clean “corny” guy and they don’t like black fighters to be that way. He also makes a TON of money to be so young and he isn’t shy about showing it.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Ain't no way people are stunned people are reluctant to side with this piece of shyt?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

shyt is weird af and it is setting a bad example going forward. I understand the teenage Garcia social media weirdos pushing this bullshyt but seeing grown ass men running w this narrative is nasty work. :hhh:

NYC commission about to make an example out of him tho :ufdup:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Folks are now saying some weirdo random alternative world shyt about Ryan's hair sample :lolbron:
That's hella concerning seeing c00ns online and grown men making these statments. Again Ryan did a brilliant job attracting Racists, Loma fans(Racist), boxing hardcores(Racist), Tinfoils and no surprise the c00ns.