Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Like I mentioned earlier

1. Could be banned totally from Boxing
2. Could be sued by Devin Haney and his team
3. Could be criminally charged because using steroids in Boxing can be a high risk for death

Guarantee Ryan's team is going to go to the "Well how much was in my system. It could be a negligible amount" route

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
people are more upset at Devin keeping his 0 than Ryan’s failed B Sample

pathetic
of course..ryan has a large casual fan base who unfortunately have no qualms in embarrassing themselves online with talking boxing or they think he's cool or something

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Like I mentioned earlier

3. Could be criminally charged because using steroids in Boxing can be a high risk for death

Guarantee Ryan's team is going to go to the "Well how much was in my system. It could be a negligible amount" route
Also be criminally charged cuz he bet 2 mil on the fight too despite cheating

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Like I mentioned earlier

Allegedly it was 6x the legal amount. MF is cooked.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Lol if it was reversed we know theyd be pissed. Same clown ass fans will hit you with the it aint about race thing
race and pure hatred for Devin I’d say. Tank fight.. folks said Ryan wasn’t even close to Tank’s level and needed to improve his flaws.

All of a sudden he’s the people’s champ and
is what boxing is missing? :what:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
of course..ryan has a large casual fan base who unfortunately have no qualms in embarrassing themselves online with talking boxing or they think he's cool or something
You’d think it’d be his TikTok fanbase or young girls spamming this nonsense but it’s GROWN MEN who are pulling up receipts of older fighters’ failed drug tests, alleging contamination, and thinking it’s a conspiracy against Ryan.. :heh:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
people are more upset at Devin keeping his 0 than Ryan’s failed B Sample

pathetic
I been saying that Boxing fans are lowkey the most racist in sports. There is something about a successful confident young black fighter that gets under their skin. Devin's problem was that he beat the Golden Boy Loma and Loma's psycho fanbase will never forgive him for that. He was going to be hated forever for daring to destroy Loma's invincibility myth.