Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
This is why you're a certifiable causal dumb ass & why I stopped replying to you lol. Garcia threw dirt on Conte & brought him into this mess. Conte responded like he has the right. That vid broke down what he popped dirty for & why a fighter could test positive one day & negative another day for what Ryan had in his system which is EXACTLY what happened....... & he said this last week

You're truly a casual clown :heh:

I didn't even quote your dumbass because you just babble horseshyt. According to Victor most major fighters are on that stuff and the only ones he don't mention being on steroids is his SNAC fighters. Do some research before crying online about how much of a dumbass you are.

Always throwing around the word casual like somebody gives a fuxk :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even quote your dumbass because you just babble horseshyt. According to Victor most major fighters are on that stuff and the only ones he don't mention being on steroids is his SNAC fighters. Do some research before crying online about how much of a dumbass you are.

Always throwing around the word casual like somebody gives a fuxk :mjlol:
I always heard rumors (never looked into it so I don't know if any were actually busted) that Mike Weaver, Ken Norton, Tyson, Tommy Morrison, Shane Mosley and Holyfield were juiced up.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
its really pathetic ppl are trying to excuse this guy having a banned PED in his system after blowing weight....ostarine is going to get him regardless..he is lucky that the nandrolone metabolite isnt the factor

I like to try and see all viewpoints in life n shyt but no serious person thinks some shyt like this is okay and if they do I don’t think I care about their opinions about anything else in life.

There is a huge chance Haney is never the same after this, absolutely disgusting, fukk this fakkit.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I believe everyone is on some shyt.

It’s basically who has the best chemist.

I’m sure some of the shyt that they take now will be illegal in a couple of years.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
I believe everyone is on some shyt.

It’s basically who has the best chemist.

I’m sure some of the shyt that they take now will be illegal in a couple of years.
Haney himself is on something. As is Shakur, tank, Bud, Fury, AJ, all of them. It comes down to not getting caught. And ryan got caught :manny: .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
its really pathetic ppl are trying to excuse this guy having a banned PED in his system after blowing weight....ostarine is going to get him regardless..he is lucky that the nandrolone metabolite isnt the factor
Isn't Ostarin some kind of steroid analog ? Nandrolone is a worse offense in your opinion ?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Never seen anything like it, got people actively defending a dude failing two drug test. " well he was microdosing so it may not have mattered:manny:"

He doing the trump be loud and wrong to try to escape punishment. Confuse the public enough they will believe. Notice how he started acting crazy again once this came out.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Isn't Ostarin some kind of steroid analog ? Nandrolone is a worse offense in your opinion ?
They're both equally bad to me. With Ostarine, you don't get the bad side affects than from taking Nandro from what the research says. Lucien Bute popped dirty for it & got a 2 year ban. Check out the vids I posted from Victor Conte & Chris Algieri to see the benefits you get from Ostarine

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Never seen anything like it, got people actively defending a dude failing two drug test. " well he was microdosing so it may not have mattered:manny:"

He doing the trump be loud and wrong to try to escape punishment. Confuse the public enough they will believe. Notice how he started acting crazy again once this came out.

it's the Race aspect + Boxing + the insecurity of a Black Father and Son dictating their journey on their terms (the black nikkas who side with the non blacks caping).