Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He rocked him the first round :dwillhuh:. Dawg this argument is over. Never seen you here and you're talking out of your ass. Some fighters are front runners and others get stronger as the fight wears on. Mayweather was the latter, same with Crawford. You don't know what you're talking about.
After what all we know it's extremely unfair to criticize a fighter of this magnitude. Robert garcia talked it, he said the 3 lbs was enough to be a deciding factor on top of that you add two drugs? judging this fight useless considering the circumstances. Devin went up against a fighter that's basically at his best physically while being at his worst physically after weightcut/rehydration. Completely unlevel playing field when it comes to boxing, which should lead to a very long suspension for ryan. You can criticize the gameplan or getting caught with hooks, but the question is does ryan have the energy or power with 3 advantages in his favor? I don't think he does. Devin basically went up in there with a 147/154 lber if we speaking from an advantage perspective, he should be commended for even lasting this fight with the knowledge we now have. The worst thing about this situation is that a young great fighter was probably ruined by a dude who gives two fukks about boxing. shyts sickening

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Tank Davis is an embarrassment. Lmfao. Talented in the ring but a big dummy beyond that.

And it's alot of other dumb fukks in here embarrassing themselves too. At least Tank got the excuse he get hit upside the head for a living. I don't know what to say about yall. Maybe you're just naturally mild retards

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Shut the fukk up.

In the first round, fighters are cold. He caught Devin in the first round and then got his ears boxed off from round 2-6.

I.E. Devin actually made the adjustments you are calling for. In fight, people start to tire, when they're not cheating that is. If Garcia entered the ring clean, he wouldn't have the same intensity going into the rounds where he had most success which would have made him easier work for Hanney.

Eat a dikk and stop trying to cape for that little fraud. You stupid son of a bytch.
You don't know what you're talking about. Take care.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
After what all we know it's extremely unfair to criticize a fighter of this magnitude. Robert garcia talked it, he said the 3 lbs was enough to be a deciding factor on top of that you add two drugs? judging this fight useless considering the circumstances. Devin went up against a fighter that's basically at his best physically while being at his worst physically after weightcut/rehydration. Completely unlevel playing field when it comes to boxing, which should lead to a very long suspension for ryan. You can criticize the gameplan or getting caught with hooks, but the question is does ryan have the energy or power with 3 advantages in his favor? I don't think he does. Devin basically went up in there with a 147/154 lber if we speaking from an advantage perspective, he should be commended for even lasting this fight with the knowledge we now have. The worst thing about this situation is that a young great fighter was probably ruined by a dude who gives two fukks about boxing. shyts sickening
Devin weighed more than Ryan on fight night. Not saying there was not an advantage to be had with PEDs, I am saying Devin's game plan was flawed and he did not adjust well. Ryan beats him again, on or off PEDs. I'm willing to bet on it.