Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Showing your dumb ass ignorance once again. Post somewhere else clown :heh:

And Pat already sonned you for your ignorance yesterday lol

You out here posting a known drug cheat and a affliate of Devin Haney as a source. You on here showing how dumb you are yet again.

I post whereever i want idiot :umad:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You out here posting a known drug cheat and a affliate of Devin Haney as a source. You on here showing how dumb you are yet again.

I post whereever i want idiot :umad:
This is why you're a certifiable causal dumb ass & why I stopped replying to you lol. Garcia threw dirt on Conte & brought him into this mess. Conte responded like he has the right. That vid broke down what he popped dirty for & why a fighter could test positive one day & negative another day for what Ryan had in his system which is EXACTLY what happened....... & he said this last week

You're truly a casual clown :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Showbizz on live right now, taking a victory lap :pachaha:

Does he know Ryan Garcia personally or something?

I was just watching it. Idk, he won a lot of money betting on Ryan in the Haney fight so that may be it :yeshrug:

Ehh, he says Ryan will fail the b test on 22nd. He said he doesnt think there is a failure on the testing end. He said he thinks ostream is Ryan's system, he just think it was from contaminated supps because the supp industry is unregulated.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
its really pathetic ppl are trying to excuse this guy having a banned PED in his system after blowing weight....ostarine is going to get him regardless..he is lucky that the nandrolone metabolite isnt the factor
He needs at least a 2 year ban like Bute. Him blowing weight intentionally on top of it might factor in as well. We'll see what happens with that B sample