Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This is crazy lol. So you don’t support athletes or anyone being successful unless they’re black?

I can’t imagine not having the capacity to be objective and speak honestly about an athlete or a match up because the lesser fighter happens to be the same race as me. That’s a crazy way to live. Very immature if I’m being honest.

Thats not what the fxck he said.

No one wanna waste time with your obtuse, trolling azz.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It really might be. Dude got that Kraken left hook. shyt is like a rubber band.

To me, it's definitely P4P on that Donaire/DLH level from how I remember them throwing that punch.

Dude is always one punch away with that.

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused did he test dirty or not and are they going to punish him

He tested flat out positive for Ostranine. He had 6x the allowed amount in the initial sample. They are going to test the sample again on May 22nd to make sure.

Then Ryan is cooked

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Saw this on millcity Regis claiming Dev was cheating against him.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You cacs are shameless.

Garcia is a confirmed cheat, but you can't accept it. It is a conspiracy. When you can't rely on that, pin your hopes on the B samples. When you can't rely on that, the cheating didn't matter.

When it comes to the person who actually played by the rules, you're quick to throw dirt on their name with no evidence.

Disgraceful stuff.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You cacs are shameless.

Garcia is a confirmed cheat, but you can't accept it. It is a conspiracy. When you can't rely on that, pin your hopes on the B samples. When you can't rely on that, the cheating didn't matter.

When it comes to the person who actually played by the rules, you're quick to throw dirt on their name with no evidence.

Disgraceful stuff.
It's cacs and nikkas jealous of Haney relationship with his father