Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
They're both equally bad to me. With Ostarine, you don't get the bad side affects than from taking Nandro from what the research says. Lucien Bute popped dirty for it & got a 2 year ban. Check out the vids I posted from Victor Conte & Chris Algieri to see the benefits you get from Ostarine
Ostarine absolutely works...i know guys that have been on it....its very effective

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
it's the Race aspect + Boxing + the insecurity of a Black Father and Son dictating their journey on their terms (the black nikkas who side with the non blacks caping).
This. The ONLY answer. Boxing as all sports have, has taken over by non-Black casual who pose as fans and enthusiasts. Race relations amongst boxing fans is at its all time worse. Anytime a Black fighter wins against a non-Black fighter, the response is always, “yeah but”, followed by some type of excuse about robbery, running, boring, ducking a different fighter, being scared of a rematch, and his the loser is more of a warrior then the actual winner, etc. And non-Black boxers don’t speak out enough about this. Which is one of the reasons why I loved Floyd the boxer, he pointed out all of the racist nonsense by beating all of them non-Black fighters through his career while wearing sombreros.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This. The ONLY answer. Boxing as all sports have, has taken over by non-Black casual who pose as fans and enthusiasts. Race relations amongst boxing fans is at its all time worse. Anytime a Black fighter wins against a non-Black fighter, the response is always, “yeah but”, followed by some type of excuse about robbery, running, boring, ducking a different fighter, being scared of a rematch, and his the loser is more of a warrior then the actual winner, etc. And non-Black boxers don’t speak out enough about this. Which is one of the reasons why I loved Floyd the boxer, he pointed out all of the racist nonsense by beating all of them non-Black fighters through his career while wearing sombreros.

The wild thing it is always the nikkas who be like it aint about race and hating on black fighters while you NEVER see these non blacks break code for anything. Even if I do not like a nikka I will NEVER be publicly against them when they face a non black fighter I don't give a fukk. If Bud fights Canelo you will NEVER see me go against Bud I don't give a fukk if logically Bud doesn't have a change, I would rather just shut the fukk up and enjoy the fight.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
The wild thing it is always the nikkas who be like it aint about race and hating on black fighters while you NEVER see these non blacks break code for anything. Even if I do not like a nikka I will NEVER be publicly against them when they face a non black fighter I don't give a fukk. If Bud fights Canelo you will NEVER see me go against Bud I don't give a fukk if logically Bud doesn't have a change, I would rather just shut the fukk up and enjoy the fight.
Agreed. Thank God @SkiHatDaGawd made this thread years ago, where knowledgeable brehs, brehitos, crehs, indorehs,and chinarehs can create a safe haven.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing people don't understand. If they get caught for one thing, they're on two or three things and have been for time. For me, it should be a criminal offence to take PEDs in combat sports. I was around fighters my whole life till mid 20's and everybody is on this shyt.
You right @The Guru He was on two things at least.

:myman:

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
This is crazy lol. So you don’t support athletes or anyone being successful unless they’re black?

I can’t imagine not having the capacity to be objective and speak honestly about an athlete or a match up because the lesser fighter happens to be the same race as me. That’s a crazy way to live. Very immature if I’m being honest.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is crazy lol. So you don’t support athletes or anyone being successful unless they’re black?

I can’t imagine not having the capacity to be objective and speak honestly about an athlete or a match up because the lesser fighter happens to be the same race as me. That’s a crazy way to live. Very immature if I’m being honest.
nikka shut the fukk up