Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Man I'm not talking about Ryan I'm talking about yall defending TANK.

TANK claims the weight don't matter and the PED results are not legit, but he's the one who was pushing for VADA a year ago because he was afraid Ryan would be roided up on fight night against him.

Now that Devin lost, he's saying Ryan can't be on roids and the VADA shyt is some conspiracy against Ryan by the Haney's. This dude is a two faced clown. That's what slander is. Making baseless accusations on someone with no evidence. Accusing Haney or whoEVER of using steroids with zero evidence is slander. Accusing his team of setting up Ryan with zero evidence is slander.

The Haney's never "slandered" Tank. I'm not sure you know what slander is. Tank is just a hater.

Slander: the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation.....Have you seen what the Haneys, especially Bill Haney have said? They said he don't pay his trainers, He got whopped by Devin in sparring, he don't help his city and a bunch more personal shyt. Why are you dudes on here even arguing this point :mindblown:

tank-davis-says-snac-should-be-banned-from-boxing-v0-e6kcrd9i566c1.jpg

Tank BEEN vocal about Devin being on that stuff with the help of Victor Conte A KNOWN DRUG CHEAT before the Ryan fight was ever signed to go down. He has the right to be suspicious of anybody in boxing that works with a known drug cheat.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Slander: the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation.....Have you seen what the Haneys, especially Bill Haney have said? They said he don't pay his trainers, He got whopped by Devin in sparring, he don't help his city and a bunch more personal shyt. Why are you dudes on here even arguing this point :mindblown:

tank-davis-says-snac-should-be-banned-from-boxing-v0-e6kcrd9i566c1.jpg

Tank BEEN vocal about Devin being on that stuff with the help of Victor Conte A KNOWN DRUG CHEAT before the Ryan fight was ever signed to go down. He has the right to be suspicious of anybody in boxing that works with a known drug cheat.

:snoop: Dog that IS slander. Lol.

Accusing someone of doing shyt with no grounds is slander. By the definition that you just posted.

Tank casually saying that someone is definitely on steroids because he thinks they look a certain way, or their trainer is shady, is slander. There's no proof to that claim. He just making shyt up based off his own personal theory.

Saying The Haney's "set up Ryan" and did some grimy shyt with the VADA tests is literally slander. There's no evidence of any of that. It's his own dumbazz theory.

If Haney said "yeah Tank definitely plotting to rob me, he does have a criminal record, and Tanks team got some thugs, they for sure trying to set me up." THAT would be SLANDER.

Saying that Haney beat on Tank at times in sparring is not slander, because he has grounds to claim that it ACTUALLY happened. He was there and he did it in front of witnesses. That's why Devin said post all the unedited footage, and ask anyone who was there that day who lost money betting against me, and then everyone got quiet again all a sudden.

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Dog that IS slander. Lol.

Accusing someone of doing shyt with no grounds is slander. By the definition that you just posted.

Tank casually saying that someone is definitely on steroids because he thinks they look a certain way, or their trainer is shady, is slander. There's no proof to that claim. He just making shyt up based off his own personal theory.

Saying The Haney's "set up Ryan" and did some grimy shyt with the VADA tests is literally slander. There's no evidence of any of that. It's his own dumbazz theory.

If Haney said "yeah Tank definitely plotting to rob me, he does have a criminal record, and Tanks team got some thugs, they for sure trying to set me up." THATS SLANDER.

Saying that Haney beat on Tank at times in sparring is not slander, because he has grounds to claim that it ACTUALLY happened. He was there and he did it in front of witnesses. That's why Devin said post all the unedited footage, and ask anyone who was there that day who lost money betting against me, and then everyone got quiet again all a sudden.

You said the haney never slandered Tank, when i shown you clear cut proof that they did slander him. I can give you proof after proof and y'all will still excuse it.

Idk why you trying to change the topic to Tank slandering Haney.

How Tank is talking right now is a reaction to years of slander by The Haneys. They started it and tried to bubble off his name.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is so diabolical..

He concocted this whole conspiracy act prior to the Haney fight because he knew he would be taking steroids.. then when he get's caught, "they out to get me". "it's the illuminati". If he lost to Haney his career would of been downhill. i expect racist fans to support him as long as they can see a nikka lose but there should be more outrage from the Boxing Media.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You are like a grown man who wants to believe in Santa Clause.

Garcia dropped Haney in the 7th, 10th and 11th round. Without the peds and weight cheating, he simply won't have the same energy in those rounds.

Complete clown shyt to think a drug and weight cheat would win a fight clean when what turned things around for them was their performance in the 2nd half of the fight.

All I'm seeing is damage control. Stupid bytches trying to find a way to give Garcia some type of victory.
nikka I have NEVER seen you post in the ring before ever. When did you come around again? Devin is not who he thinks he is. He loses to all the major players at 140. Stop man, this is not a black and white thing. Devin was not very popular even before this charade, and most think he should already have a lost to Lomachenko. Devin lost because he couldn't defend a left hook and because he had an awful game plan. He has to fix those holes if he wants to stand a chance. If not he will lose again.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
nikka I have NEVER seen you post in the ring before ever. When did you come around again? Devin is not who he thinks he is. He loses to all the major players at 140. Stop man, this is not a black and white thing. Devin was not very popular even before this charade, and most think he should already have a lost to Lomachenko. Devin lost because he couldn't defend a left hook and because he had an awful game plan. He has to fix those holes if he wants to stand a chance. If not he will lose again.
1. Don't call me a nikka.

2. You are making the claim that Garcia would win even if he didn't cheat. How are you going to support that claim when his success came in the 2nd half of a fight when fighters who are clean would start to slow down.

You are a racist son of a bytch.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

2. You are making the claim that Garcia would win even if he didn't cheat. How are you going to support that claim when his success came in the 2nd half of a fight when fighters who are clean would start to slow down.

Don't waste your time arguing with that clown.. Anyone that can criticize a fighter for losing to someone that was on several types of PEDs and who also blew weight at the same time isn't to be taken seriously on anything boxing related

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

He rocked him the first round :dwillhuh:. Dawg this argument is over. Never seen you here and you're talking out of your ass. Some fighters are front runners and others get stronger as the fight wears on. Mayweather was the latter, same with Crawford. You don't know what you're talking about.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Don't waste your time arguing with that clown.. Anyone that can criticize a fighter for losing to someone that was on several types of PEDs and who also blew weight at the same time isn't to be taken seriously on anything boxing related
Rescinding the dap.

Why the fukk did you call Tank a monkey?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He rocked him the first round :dwillhuh:. Dawg this argument is over. Never seen you here and you're talking out of your ass. Some fighters are front runners and others get stronger as the fight wears on. Mayweather was the latter, same with Crawford. You don't know what you're talking about.
Shut the fukk up.

In the first round, fighters are cold. He caught Devin in the first round and then got his ears boxed off from round 2-6.

I.E. Devin actually made the adjustments you are calling for. In fight, people start to tire, when they're not cheating that is. If Garcia entered the ring clean, he wouldn't have the same intensity going into the rounds where he had most success which would have made him easier work for Hanney.

Eat a dikk and stop trying to cape for that little fraud. You stupid son of a bytch.