Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I firmly believe he would lose again. Like I said before the fight, Ryan knows Devin too well and has his number. Devin is never beating Ryan on or off PEDs. If Devin and his team are smart they will do like they did with the Lomachenko fight and keep it moving. They fight again and Devin loses, he's done, period.

I wouldn't be suprised if Ryan beat him again tbh and I wouldn't be suprised if Devin won either.

Devin himself has said he wants to be a big time fighter doing PPV's whats bigger then a rematch with Ryan at a catchweight? It will be interesting to see what fight Devin got next and if its PPV worthy. I think he will lose to Matias or Teo right now...He can beat Pitbull though.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to cop and sell out the Barclays good looks family :blessed:

Don't hurtem :damn:

1bkOC.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That's what got my attention too. Whenever someone who is accused of something says "why would I...." they're 9 times out of 10 lying their ass off. I want to believe Ryan, especially because I honestly don't believe steroids was why Ryan beat Devin, but just watching the videos and body language my instincts tell me Ryan is lying.

I firmly believe he would lose again. Like I said before the fight, Ryan knows Devin too well and has his number. Devin is never beating Ryan on or off PEDs. If Devin and his team are smart they will do like they did with the Lomachenko fight and keep it moving. They fight again and Devin loses, he's done, period.
You are like a grown man who wants to believe in Santa Clause.

Garcia dropped Haney in the 7th, 10th and 11th round. Without the peds and weight cheating, he simply won't have the same energy in those rounds.

Complete clown shyt to think a drug and weight cheat would win a fight clean when what turned things around for them was their performance in the 2nd half of the fight.

All I'm seeing is damage control. Stupid bytches trying to find a way to give Garcia some type of victory.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nobody has slandered him? :dahell: ....so it wasn't slandering when bill was for all those years saying his son whopped Tank ass in sparring? it wasn't slandering when he was on diffrent platforms calling tank a coward, a monkey and a bytch WHILE promoting other fights that Devin had? so it ain't slandering sharing his mugshots? you don't even gotta answer that because we all know the answer.

Tank announced he got a 6 fight deal signed and Shakur is one of them(if things go right). He fighting a top 3 guy in his division this coming June.

That Haney vs Tank shyt is dead! Dudes were complaining about 3 pounds for days after the Haney vs Garcia shyt....but they want Tank to move up to 140 from 135 then let haney rehydrate by 20-25 pounds come fight night? :mindblown:

Floyd fought all the best in his era :umad:
Nope.. none if that is slander.. Slandering somebody is when you say something that's not true...

Dev did beat Tank in sparring winning a doghouse rules bet..

Tank is a coward.. ducked Lomachenko for years as well as several other fighters..has never fought a top 3 overall fighter in any division...

Tank is a monkey.. He's running around on twitter lile a damn monkey defending a blatant cheater who cheated a brotha out of a win that's about to be overturned to a NC

Tank a bytch too... Cant keep his hands off woman.. did a hit and run injuring a pregnant woman.. didn't even check to see if she was okay.. Just ran from the scene quicker than Spence when Bud KOd Porter :umad:

Tank announcing a 6 fight deal with Shakur don't mean shyt until there is a signed fight and date.. Shakur hasn't confirmed none of this.. he steadily calling out Tank as well

Frank not a top 3 guy... the only place that has him rated in the top 3 is the WBA.. No other boxing publication or sanctioning body has him rated top 3 at 135.. Not ESPN, RING, Transnational boxing, Boxrec, Box.live, the WBC, WBO, or IBF

Tank vs Haney is dead simply because Tank is too scared to fight at 140.. midget scared of rehydration now?? :mjlol:

I can name 10 fighters Floyd aint fight.. "all the best" is a Dhalsim from Street Fighter stretch

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The fact some retards online actually think its a conspiracy against ryan fukking garcia…headed by victor conte…

I was pretty indifferent about it but I cant wait till Tank loses now :manny: dudes hate is super fugazi. Every other boxer like ryan is full of it except him

Ain't gonna lie i thought he was dumb as shyt but he's managed to capture the conspiracy gang successfully them dumb motherfukkers will believe anything he says and not question it.:snoop:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Besides not liking the Haneys for them slandering his name for years.....Tank been very outspoken about the fact that he thinks Devin been on that stuff and getting the help of known drug cheat Victor Conte to go under the radar. If you read between his tweets you will see what he is basically saying is "So what if Ryan is a cheat.....you cheating too".....Tank been saying this for years....idk why dudes are suprised :yeshrug:

You dudes cannot be serious defending him

This is Tank over a year ago OUT HIS OWN MOUTH in front of a camera accusing Ryan Garcia of using steroids.... with zero evidence. Before taking to socials and reaffirming his claim.

and even explaining in depth why he pushed VADA testing, because a roided Ryan was a serious concern for him.

Now he actually tests positive through VADA and it's a conspiracy theory? Set up by the Haney's? With zero evidence:heh: THATS what slander is, sir by definition.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You stay hating on black fighters and black businessmen....FOH with this racist shyt. Calling a black man a monkey.....with a name like "black_jesus" :mjpls:

and the rest of your post is a bunch of bullshyt not even worth replying too :camby:
I'm sorry you feel that way, but any black man that runs around defending a blatant cheater who cheated another black man out a fight is damn monkey to me.. and I know that word resonates with you being an ape yourself one of the ones that for years shyt on how Bud conducted his business as a black man.. and here you are now telling Dev all he can do is rematch the guy who cheated him that just got popped for multiple PEDs and intentionally cane in heavy.. You are the worst kind and that's why when I said it only YOUR puxxy started bleeding

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You dudes cannot be serious defending him

This is Tank over a year ago OUT HIS OWN MOUTH in front of a camera accusing Ryan Garcia of using steroids.... with zero evidence. Before taking to socials and reaffirming his claim.

and even explaining in depth why he pushed VADA testing, because a roided Ryan was a serious concern for him.

Now he actually tests positive through VADA and it's a conspiracy theory? Set up by the Haney's? With zero evidence:heh: THATS what slander is, sir by definition.

Nowhere in this thread have i defended Ryan nor was that post defending Ryan :heh:

My post was about was the fact that Tank had a issue with The Haneys before any of this Ryan shyt because of them(mainly bill) talking SHYT about him on all major boxing platforms and he have been thinking Devin been on that stuff for years.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Nowhere in this thread have i defended Ryan nor was that post defending Ryan :heh:

My post was about was the fact that Tank had a issue with The Haneys before any of this Ryan shyt because of them(mainly bill) talking SHYT about him on all major boxing platforms and he have been thinking Devin been on that stuff for years.

Man I'm not talking about Ryan I'm talking about yall defending TANK.

TANK claims the weight don't matter and the PED results are not legit, but he's the one who was pushing for VADA a year ago because he was afraid Ryan would be roided up on fight night against him.

Now that Devin lost, he's saying Ryan can't be on roids and the VADA shyt is some conspiracy against Ryan by the Haney's. This dude is a two faced clown. That's what slander is. Making baseless accusations on someone with no evidence. Accusing Haney or whoEVER of using steroids with zero evidence is slander. Accusing his team of "setting up" Ryan, with zero evidence is slander.

The Haney's never "slandered" Tank. I'm not sure you know what slander is. Tank is just a hater.

Last edited: