Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The fact some retards online actually think its a conspiracy against ryan fukking garcia…headed by victor conte…

I was pretty indifferent about it but I cant wait till Tank loses now :manny: dudes hate is super fugazi. Every other boxer like ryan is full of it except him

Tank looking silly right now. He’s upset that Devin might be getting that 0 back in his record, meaning people are gonna still talk about him fighting Devin.

Stop talking and fight him.

I think Tank is also angry because Ryan being exposed for cheating invalidates Tank own resume lol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Does it? If anything that makes him look better for beating a cheater.

I think he really holds a grudge against Devin and Bill.

No lol. Ryan didn't get caught for cheating in the Tank fight. So if Ryan beat Haney by cheating it would mean that Ryan wasn't that good anyway

I personally don't go by this line of thinking, but that's an easy narrative people can run with

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Close to calling tank a c00n, nikka "hate" a black man that much he rolling down conspiracy theories

The funny thing is I remember when Mayweather was using USADA and called for using random drug testing against Pacquiao.

You guessed it, VADA was elevated as the random drug testing service that was beyond reproach.

We should have known something was fishy the moment Garcia started dikk riding Trump. He knew what was coming so is hard steering into that "I'm being persecuted" line.

People trying to dead ass act like him passing over drug tests is a sign that he's clean, like they're not random and throughout the duration of a fight because it is known that people can cycle drugs out of their system. Again, I can remember this bullshyt coming up when Pacquiao wanted 2 weeks before the fight where he wouldn't be tested.

The boy is a no good cheat and certain people are making every excuse in the book for him.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Besides not liking the Haneys for them slandering his name for years.....Tank been very outspoken about the fact that he thinks Devin been on that stuff and getting the help of known drug cheat Victor Conte to go under the radar. If you read between his tweets you will see what he is basically saying is "So what if Ryan is a cheat.....you cheating too".....Tank been saying this for years....idk why dudes are suprised :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The fact some retards online actually think its a conspiracy against ryan fukking garcia…headed by victor conte…

I was pretty indifferent about it but I cant wait till Tank loses now :manny: dudes hate is super fugazi. Every other boxer like ryan is full of it except him
Cause Tank needs for Ryan's win to be legit so it can keep Dev off his ass in the minds of dumb boxing fans.. Tank don't like being pressured to face elite opponents so he just runs his mouth on twitter

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Besides not liking the Haneys for them slandering his name for years.....Tank been very outspoken about the fact that he thinks Devin been on that stuff and getting the help of known drug cheat Victor Conte to go under the radar. If you read between his tweets you will see what he is basically saying is "So what if Ryan is a cheat.....you cheating too".....Tank been saying this for years....idk why dudes suprised :yeshrug:
Nobody has slandered Tanks name.. People just want to fight him and have called him out for ducking.. so what Tank does in a very Floyd-like fashion is shyt on all his contemporaries in or around his weight on twitter who he dont wanna fight.. And now he's slick defending a drug cheat.. People forget Tank is actually a peice of shyt.. This the same guy who roughed up his woman at a basketball game.. same guy that ran into a pregnant woman and 3 others while driving and left the scene in a hit and run.. Never checked on the wonan.. Just bounced like a coward

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Nobody has slandered Tanks name.. People just want to fight him and have called him out for ducking.. so what Tank does in a very Floyd-like fashion is shyt on all his contemporaries in or around his weight on twitter who he dont wanna fight.. And now he's slick defending a drug cheat.. People forget Tank is actually a peice of shyt.. This the same guy who roughed up his woman at a basketball game.. same guy that ran into a pregnant woman and 3 others while driving and left the scene in a hit and run.. Never checked on the wonan.. Just bounced like a coward

Nobody has slandered him? :dahell: ....so it wasn't slandering when bill was for all those years saying his son whopped Tank ass in sparring? it wasn't slandering when he was on diffrent platforms calling tank a coward, a monkey and a bytch WHILE promoting other fights that Devin had? so it ain't slandering sharing his mugshots? you don't even gotta answer that because we all know the answer.

Tank announced he got a 6 fight deal signed and Shakur is one of them(if things go right). He fighting a top 3 guy in his division this coming June.

That Haney vs Tank shyt is dead! Dudes were complaining about 3 pounds for days after the Haney vs Garcia shyt....but they want Tank to move up to 140 from 135 then let haney rehydrate by 20-25 pounds come fight night? :mindblown:

Floyd fought all the best in his era :umad:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The fact that Ryan tried to play dumb with the “Why would they let me in the ring” argument when he knows fully well the way testing works was all the proof I needed to know he guilty AF. He basically told himself. :comeon:
That's what got my attention too. Whenever someone who is accused of something says "why would I...." they're 9 times out of 10 lying their ass off. I want to believe Ryan, especially because I honestly don't believe steroids was why Ryan beat Devin, but just watching the videos and body language my instincts tell me Ryan is lying.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The only thing Devin really can do is get a rematch and get it back in blood like Cotto did with Magarito. :yeshrug:

Nobody remembers what happens outside the ring....prove it inside the ring.
I firmly believe he would lose again. Like I said before the fight, Ryan knows Devin too well and has his number. Devin is never beating Ryan on or off PEDs. If Devin and his team are smart they will do like they did with the Lomachenko fight and keep it moving. They fight again and Devin loses, he's done, period.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I firmly believe he would lose again. Like I said before the fight, Ryan knows Devin too well and has his number. Devin is never beating Ryan on or off PEDs. If Devin and his team are smart they will do like they did with the Lomachenko fight and keep it moving. They fight again and Devin loses, he's done, period.
That's cool..got to see it on a even playing field.