Ryan Garcia Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight (Fight is officially NC; Haney's zero is restored)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Haney need to get a new coach ASAP. I know he spent time with other coaches/former fighters for like 2 weeks at a time here an there, but he needs a real full time Head trainer to correct alot of his mistakes in the ring. Preferably a defensive-first head coach. He needs to stop caring about people thinking he's a "boring fighter who doesn't sell"

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Haney need to get a new coach ASAP. I know he spent time with other coaches/former fighters for like 2 weeks at a time here an there, but he needs a real full time Head trainer to correct alot of his mistakes in the ring. Preferably a defensive-first head coach. He needs to stop caring about people thinking he's a "boring fighter who doesn't sell"
Fight reminded me when teo fought kambosos, I never liked the gameplan to meet him in center of the ring, dumbest shyt ever. While it takes heart, and looked dope to see its not something you should be doing with your skillset. They definitely should work on defense and gameplan. I think overall they let ryan get in their head, he's too experienced to be coming in the ring with emotional gameplans. Do what you do best, it's why he got caught by linares trying to please fans. Ryan cheated and all but be should def take this as a learning lesson. Keep your zero if you can.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Fight reminded me when teo fought kambosos, I never liked the gameplan to meet him in center of the ring, dumbest shyt ever. While it takes heart, and looked dope to see its not something you should be doing with your skillset. They definitely should work on defense and gameplan. I think overall they let ryan get in their head, he's too experienced to be coming in the ring with emotional gameplans. Do what you do best, it's why he got caught by linares trying to please fans. Ryan cheated and all but be should def take this as a learning lesson. Keep your zero if you can.

100% agree. You only do that "meet in the center of the ring" tactic if you have a God-tier chin combined with power in your hands. Like Julio Ceasar Chavez, GGG, or Marvin Hagler. Ironically Haney needs to fight like the 2nd half of Floyd Mayweather's career. Defensive with counter punching

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The fact some retards online actually think its a conspiracy against ryan fukking garcia…headed by victor conte…

I was pretty indifferent about it but I cant wait till Tank loses now :manny: dudes hate is super fugazi. Every other boxer like ryan is full of it except him

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The fact some retards online actually think its a conspiracy against ryan fukking garcia…headed by victor conte…

I was pretty indifferent about it but I cant wait till Tank loses now :manny: dudes hate is super fugazi. Every other boxer like ryan is full of it except him

It doesn't matter how ridiculous it is, it just matters how many people believe it. Like they said in the Wire, the bigger the lie, the more they believe.

I don't know what kind of suspension Ryan is looking at, whether it's 1 year or so but he may end up coming out of this more popular.