Ryan Coogler has officially signed on for BLACK PANTHER 3. Marvel Studios also wants him to direct their next X-MEN film!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Dud isn’t Haitian, still born by 2 Wakandans one being BP.

They are just hiding in Haiti
Wakanda is a fortress...why they hiding?

If Coogler dumbass read the black panther comics he would understand how stupid that is.

The only L Wakanda took was with an Incursion.

But nope. Coogler dumbass nerfs the most powerful nation in Marvel and decides to exhile Tchalla's fukking son to Haiti of all places.....not another African nation.

Haiti has its own SUPERHERO for fukks sakes. It was pointless.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just skip to the x-men its not 2018 anymore and he's gone.. give us what we want

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That's dope, I don't care about these superhero movies anymore though.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
disney and their patricide fascination.

fukked up black panther.
before it even became a movie franchise.

why in that fukk.

was denzel not tchaka.
where denzel real son son grew into tchala.

not sure how black panther goes forward. Now it is not in a grieving period.
i would enjoy a coogler xmen.

as long as the over thought casting from black panther. Does not take place in the xmen.

art barr

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

icegif-669.gif

I literally hit the :wow: pose when I saw that in theaters. And they named him Toussaint too. A lot of people are hating, but with the right direction and writing, we will get to watch this young man grow up and become more connected to black panther more than ANY marvel character. The casting is spot on too because I'd believe they were related in real life.

This was a smart move because kids in the theatre get to see themselves represented in the MCU and they get to grow up with him and watch him become a king when they reach adulthood too :mjcry:

The way coli talked about this movie you'd think they totally wrote off any chance of a male black panther. Classic terminally online behavior :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I literally hit the :wow: pose when I saw that in theaters. And they named him Toussaint too. A lot of people are hating, but with the right direction and writing, we will get to watch this young man grow up and become more connected to black panther more than ANY marvel character. The casting is spot on too because I'd believe they were related in real life.

This was a smart move because kids in the theatre get to see themselves represented in the MCU and they get to grow up with him and watch him become a king when they reach adulthood too :mjcry:

The way coli talked about this movie you'd think they totally wrote off any chance of a male black panther. Classic terminally online behavior :francis:
no nikka

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They wont cause we the negro population embolden this fukking hack with a billion dollar box office film.

I want Mbaku to get a redemption arc and ki the whote gorilla and get new powers..but we wont..wanna know why????

Cause Coogler doesnt read comics nor gives a fukk about Black Panther mythos.
:snoop::mjcry: the baited us breh. They baited us and lied.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wakanda is a fortress...why they hiding?

If Coogler dumbass read the black panther comics he would understand how stupid that is.

The only L Wakanda took was with an Incursion.

But nope. Coogler dumbass nerfs the most powerful nation in Marvel and decides to exhile Tchalla's fukking son to Haiti of all places.....not another African nation.

Haiti has its own SUPERHERO for fukks sakes. It was pointless.
Maybe because it wasn’t a Fortress no more in the movie :mjlol:

Idk, she left for a reason right? There was only like 2 people who knows who the kid is and BP/the kid himself doesn't even know.

So whatever reason she gave in the movie

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:snoop::mjcry: the baited us breh. They baited us and lied.
I tried to tell Negroes...but they called me c00n...they called me a sell out against my own.

While these Negroes dressed up and cosplayed I told them...if you wasnt a fan before Civil War..you dont know shyt about our beloved character.....

Kamala was right