Ryan Coogler has officially signed on for BLACK PANTHER 3. Marvel Studios also wants him to direct their next X-MEN film!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Maybe because it wasn’t a Fortress no more in the movie :mjlol:

Idk, she left for a reason right? There was only like 2 people who knows who the kid is and BP/the kid himself doesn't even know.

So whatever reason she gave in the movie
Big Breh...thats the point Im making lol...the writing was shytty and made 0 sense

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Big Breh...thats the point Im making lol...the writing was shytty and made 0 sense
I guess

I didn’t think much of it. Dudes death was random af and they had to adjust:yeshrug:

Backlash would’ve probably been worse because they would have to replace the main star, tryout new nikkas, all while trying to be respectful to Chadwick, BP storylines, and fans.

They will probably recast the role now that the other movie is done, but they had time to do so.

The kid gives a new T’challa an opportunity to not fall out of nowhere but who knows how they will do it (probably some multiverse BS).

I felt like it was the best they could do considering the circumstance. So her taking her pregnant ass to another country isnt a big deal imo

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I guess

I didn’t think much of it. Dudes death was random af and they had to adjust:yeshrug:

Backlash would’ve probably been worse because they would have to replace the main star, tryout new nikkas, all while trying to be respectful to Chadwick, BP storylines, and fans.

They will probably recast the role now that the other movie is done, but they had time to do so.

The kid gives a new T’challa an opportunity to not fall out of nowhere but who knows how they will do it (probably some multiverse BS).

I felt like it was the best they could do considering the circumstance. So her taking her pregnant ass to another country isnt a big deal imo
Chadwick was BP for 4 films.....and was a side character 3 of em.

You give him a tribute at the end of the film and keep it moving. He is not TCHALLA.

Just like Heath Ledger and Jack Nicholson is not the goddamn Joker.

It was tragic and all deaths are tragic, but life geaux on.

Coogler even said he wanted Shuri to be queen while Chad wa salive. He using this shyt as a cop out.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They wont cause we the negro population embolden this fukking hack with a billion dollar box office film.

I want Mbaku to get a redemption arc and ki the whote gorilla and get new powers..but we wont..wanna know why????

Cause Coogler doesnt read comics nor gives a fukk about Black Panther mythos.

that seems to be a prerequisite for writing for bp these days.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coogler dropped the ball with Wakanda Forever. I didn’t like that one, but I guess it was a difficult set of circumstances to deal with. Hopefully he can come through correctly with the next joint

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Coogler dropped the ball with Wakanda Forever. I didn’t like that one, but I guess it was a difficult set of circumstances to deal with. Hopefully he can come through correctly with the next joint
The first one was good because of the performances of the actors, but Coogler is not meant for the Marvel universe. Making T'Challa a secondary character is his debut film was ridiculous, and bytching out Wakanda and killing the queen was worse.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought BP2 was as good as it could be given what happened, but idk I don't really have any desire for a BP3.

X-Men sounds interesting though, Coogler is a very good film maker regardless and I would love for those movies to be associated with someone who isn't a gay pedofile.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'll care about superhero movies when they get Gareth Huw Evans, director of the Raid series, to direct Deathstroke like he was supposed to.

I'll be shocked if anyone from thecoli knows what I'm talking about though