Ryan Coogler has officially signed on for BLACK PANTHER 3. Marvel Studios also wants him to direct their next X-MEN film!!!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wakanda is a fortress...why they hiding?

If Coogler dumbass read the black panther comics he would understand how stupid that is.

The only L Wakanda took was with an Incursion.

But nope. Coogler dumbass nerfs the most powerful nation in Marvel and decides to exhile Tchalla's fukking son to Haiti of all places.....not another African nation.

Haiti has its own SUPERHERO for fukks sakes. It was pointless.

Blade?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
This clown gave a fukk about the Mexican community more than the Black community and not let Shuri kill the Mexican Aquaman for killing her mother because it would have been a public outrage from them burrito eating clowns. So therefore I won't be checking for BP3 :scust:
The first one was good because of the performances of the actors, but Coogler is not meant for the Marvel universe. Making T'Challa a secondary character is his debut film was ridiculous, and bytching out Wakanda and killing the queen was worse.
I remember when nikkas on here got on me for saying that the Russo brothers (white directors) should have directed BP rather than Ryan Coogler.

Those two did a far better job with their depiction of T’Challa and Wakanda.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
why did you angry dap me @Thick_Necc_Jenkins
I thought BP2 was as good as it could be given what happened, but idk I don't really have any desire for a BP3.

X-Men sounds interesting though, Coogler is a very good film maker regardless and I would love for those movies to be associated with someone who isn't a gay pedofile.
It's ok to say you hate the film, I do.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ok to say you hate the film, I do.
I don't hate it, idk what they really coulda done without recasting mans which would have also been weird

I was just checking to make sure you weren't some Bryan Singer apologist tho, it's cool if you don't like BP2, I understand that view point.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't hate it, idk what they really coulda done without recasting mans which would have also been weird

I was just checking to make sure you weren't some Bryan Singer apologist tho, it's cool if you don't like BP2, I understand that view point.
Bryan Singer??? Oh hell naw lol.

They should've recasted Tchalla and kept it moving. This wasn't about Chadwick. It was about Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's art seeing the future and being the creation they created.

I never seen such disregard for a character and his mythos. It was blatant as fukk.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
After they turned Wakanda into black lesbian heaven, focused the movie on women, then made TChalla a literally deadbeat daddy, I said fukk that franchise. They told you want they think about you, I can't see paying to be shyt on

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bryan Singer??? Oh hell naw lol.

They should've recasted Tchalla and kept it moving. This wasn't about Chadwick. It was about Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's art seeing the future and being the creation they created.

I never seen such disregard for a character and his mythos. It was blatant as fukk.
Ha, don't watch X-Men 97 then.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember when nikkas on here got on me for saying that the Russo brothers (white directors) should have directed BP rather than Ryan Coogler.

Those two did a far better job with their depiction of T’Challa and Wakanda.
Civil War T'Challa was a badass and more like his comic book character. Even the Dora Milaje came off more intimidating, and they only had one scene.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Not letting Wakanda get hoed out would've been a big improvement. Killmonger had way more reason to hate Wakanda and they killed him, yet Namor gets to live and he has every intention on screwing them over again.