Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan Clark was apart of that old brainwashed steeler mentality....that mentality that caused guys to go so hard they ended up drinking antifreeze in retirement.....Ryan is a “company man”........(forever on Ben sack:dame:)

Brown and Bell ain’t on that shyt:manny:....and mo power to em’
Ben is a leader on that team, so he automatically gets top authority in a organization ran like the Steelers, between juju winning team mvp and having just as good of a season as ab was having on top of juju being a huge fan favorite I just believe a lot of this falls on ab, he hasn’t been the same since he got caught recording tomlin on fb live a few years ago while he was talking to the team in the locker room.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Send his ass to Arizona or SF for a pick and a CB. Business ain't about to be booming anymore when you dont have an Hall of Fame QB throwing to you.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
N1gga, u ain't gettin nobody better. Younger, ok. But better... Nah homey.

Ballard would never trade assets for AB, I was just dreaming.
.......you do realize AB was picked in the sixth round, right?

So no, I'm not trading away a high 2nd round pick for him. Especially when Ballard has been hitting on majority of his picks. But hey, since you're the prophet here....please educate us.