Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
.......you do realize AB was picked in the sixth round, right?

So no, I'm not trading away a high 2nd round pick for him. Especially when Ballard has been hitting on majority of his picks. But hey, since you're the prophet here....please educate us.
Tom Brady was drafted late too. AB is the 2nd best wr in football. He's worth a high pick.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Between how the players talked about Le'veon and now Ryan Clark talking about how he told management not to pay AB steelers looking like less of a football team and more of a plantation...
That's actually one thing endearing about the Steelers imo is that they have a strong team culture

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AB did a lot of this shyt on his own accord. I refuse to condone bad behaviour. Clark did not reveal anything we did not know. I don't think anyone's opinion has changed after watching this clip. The only thing I fault Clark for is going to ownership about a teammates contract. That was wrong and he told on himself there.

Bingo.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Smh how has this turned into criticism of the Steelers org? AB is acting like a “me first” dude as usual, and quit on his team before a must-win game in week 17 to get into the playoffs. Whoever else you think you can point to, since you all know the Steelers franchise so well, is irrelevant as fukk. Also “after what they did to Le’Veon”? Cut me a damn break. They tried to keep him - just not at the price tag he wanted. That’s not doing a player dirty. You don’t get to just name your price with smart teams

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Idk why I used to think AB was humble.
he's a notorious hard worker and doesn't slack on the field

probably what made the steelers so willing to try and keep under wraps how much of a diva he is. other recievers have gotten killed in the media for quarreling with the qb about targets, and being too demonstrative on the sideline among other things.

the steelers are an extremely dysfunctional team and it just speaks to how much the local media is in stride with the organization that it took this long for the wheels to fall apart like this.