Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You people are fools man. Cant just call out AB for his shyt but want to include Ben. For what?! But its simple, I'm looking and seeing its non Steelers fans who know shyt about this team. Ol gotta find a way to blame a cac ass nikkas. Sometimes a spade is a spade. I dont agree that we will trade him but ABs b.s. is about to start coming out. Yall just dont understand how much shyt ain't out there yet about his antics. But then again, this site doesnt put much weight on being a 'non distraction' for a team

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You people are fools man. Cant just call out AB for his shyt but want to include Ben. For what?! But its simple, I'm looking and seeing its non Steelers fans who know shyt about this team. Ol gotta find a way to blame a cac ass nikkas. Sometimes a spade is a spade. I dont agree that we will trade him but ABs b.s. is about to start coming out. Yall just dont understand how much shyt ain't out there yet about his antics. But then again, this site doesnt put much weight on being a 'non distraction' for a team
Bad choice of words when defending a cac.

:mjpls:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever considered that maybe AB is just a problem in the locker room? People here trying to blame Ben for ABs issues is comedy. Have some accountability

Exactly. AB comes across as a me-me guy and probably uncoachable. Ben might be the same kind of guy too, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. We talkin about AB and folk wanna "But but but Ben" as if that shyt matters. :stopitslime:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Heres the thing. What do u do if ur Tomlin. The Steelers have managed better than any team to keep his drama inhouse... so do u suspend him bringing attention. You already cant cut or trade him due to the 20mil cap hit. We are .... fukked....
See u next year AB, they better not trade him for nothing...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Exactly. AB comes across as a me-me guy and probably uncoachable. Ben might be the same kind of guy too, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. We talkin about AB and folk wanna "But but but Ben" as if that shyt matters. :stopitslime:
The “whataboutism” shyt is ridiculous. But Ryan Clark talking about the next niqqas money is still some bytch made shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Who is defending ABs post contract behavior??
The point is Ryan was right. Dude got paid and fukked up the vibe there. You have a problem with Ryan telling personnel that it was going to happen. If you care about the team you would try to prevent disaster from happening.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, he got the call from someone in the front office with the Steelers to hit AB.
Damn shame.

My question to you is.....is any of this new information? AB is a diva ass receiver that comes across as a "me" guy. I have no issue with that as one of my fave receivers was TO....But I don't think Clark revealed anything we didn't know.

Now talking to the Steelers about not paying him is wrong but lets not act like this is some mission to destroy AB's credibility when he's been doing that on his own.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The point is Ryan was right. Dude got paid and fukked up the vibe there. You have a problem with Ryan telling personnel that it was going to happen. If you care about the team you would try to prevent disaster from happening.
The point is that at no point do you advocate for the next niqqa NOT to get paid

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Ryan Clark is a bytch ass nikka for trying to stop another black man from getting paid. We saw what Steeler players did to Le'veon bell what they did to his locker and backing management over him because he wanted to get paid, and guess what the bytch ass Steelers are at home this year and won't be going to the postseason. The Steelers organization is filled with bytch ass motherfukkers.