Ryan Clark 'Steelers HAVE To Shop Antonio Brown Because Of His History Of Selfishness'

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
My question to you is.....is any of this new information? AB is a diva ass receiver that comes across as a "me" guy. I have no issue with that as one of my fave receivers was TO....But I don't think Clark revealed anything we didn't know.

Now talking to the Steelers about not paying him is wrong but lets not act like this is some mission to destroy AB's credibility when he's been doing that on his own.
There are a lot of pieces of shyt divas in Pittsburg.
What I find funny is if he was so terrible, why wasn't he saying any of this natinoally before today.
Why does he even mention him not deserving to get money at all?

This is a hit job, that it has a ring of truth, doesn't make it any less of a hit job.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are a lot of pieces of shyt divas in Pittsburg.
What I find funny is if he was so terrible, why wasn't he saying any of this natinoally before today.
Why does he even mention him not deserving to get money at all?

This is a hit job, that it has a ring of truth, doesn't make it any less of a hit job.

AB did a lot of this shyt on his own accord. I refuse to condone bad behaviour. Clark did not reveal anything we did not know. I don't think anyone's opinion has changed after watching this clip. The only thing I fault Clark for is going to ownership about a teammates contract. That was wrong and he told on himself there.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe clark should not have been on the whole dont pay that man shiit
but what i gathered from that was, he knew AB personality and getting that money would only raise the diva in him even more
but ultimately the steelers did, situations with AB has came up over and over again, AB great talent, but huge ego

this whole thig has just put people in such an awkward position

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
AB did a lot of this shyt on his own accord. I refuse to condone bad behaviour. Clark did not reveal anything we did not know. I don't think anyone's opinion has changed after watching this clip. The only thing I fault Clark for is going to ownership about a teammates contract. That was wrong and he told on himself there.
He didn't go to ownership. He said he turned to a strength coach and said it while Ryan was walking by.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Ryan Clark knows what he’s talking about. Brown ain’t worth all that headache and drama. Nah nikkas gets the fucck outta here

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You seem to have problem understanding something simple.
Nothing I've written has exonorated and excused any of Brown's behavior, because his behavior is irrelevant to the point I'm making.
I'm talking about a concerted hit job being performed by Ryan Clark, period.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The point is Ryan was right. Dude got paid and fukked up the vibe there. You have a problem with Ryan telling personnel that it was going to happen. If you care about the team you would try to prevent disaster from happening.
Of course your clown ass up in here defending these organizations.